Foundation Members 64th BirthdayπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚

T

Tania Admin

As one of our Foundation Members I believe the awesome @johnlou deserves his own special Birthday thread.
Johnlou has been a legend with moderating, advice, knowledge and input on the Forum for the last 14 years. The Forum would not be what it is without his input, time and effort.
I truly hope you have had a lovely Birthday and have had some spoiling come your way.
And yes! We still need you ❀

πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽŠ
❀Happy Birthday Johnlou ❀
πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽŠ

MikeB

Legend Member
Seems like 1956 was a special year.

Similar birthday for another foundation Member from across the ditch in just over a month also...

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
As one of our Foundation Members I believe the awesome @johnlou deserves his own special Birthday thread.
Johnlou has been a legend with moderating, advice, knowledge and input on the Forum for the last 14 years. The Forum would not be what it is without his input, time and effort.
I truly hope you have had a lovely Birthday and have had some spoiling come your way.

thank you Tania :) :) my day was not as good as I hope for. due to the changes in our lives, in the world, we now live in :) and the loss of some very close friend. :-(

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Happy Late birthday John Lou Tania called me but I was so busy spring cleaning I forgot. My mums birthday the 12th April also

Freobloke

Bronze Member

Happy birthday johnlou