• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Foreplay Tips To Get Him Started

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
A gorgeous sexy lingerie on her...then Kiss kiss kiss her all over....long deep smooch...mmmm...feeling each other...floats me boatie very well...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
That's how everyone learns, right? By following instruction and deviate from the instructions and make up new ones.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
That's how everyone learns, right? By following instruction and deviate from the instructions and make up new ones.

you do this sort of thing hands on..... why do you need instructions..... has sex became like an IKEA flat pack deal....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
you do this sort of thing hands on..... why do you need instructions..... has sex became like an IKEA flat pack deal....

Without all those years of sexual training via VHS, I wouldn't know where to find a vagina let alone pubic hair. And who would have known to rub that magical point of arousal would cause the tunnel to get moist to very moist. hmmm...how does one learn without wikipedia? Hence, it's called an education, not learning by groping in the dark my dear sir/maam.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Without all those years of sexual training via VHS, I wouldn't know where to find a vagina let alone pubic hair. And who would have known to rub that magical point of arousal would cause the tunnel to get moist to very moist. hmmm...how does one learn without wikipedia? Hence, it's called an education, not learning by groping in the dark my dear sir/maam.

you poor soul....... ;) sorry to read that..... Hands on learning is the best approach for me anyways, and I am a very fast learner and very intuitive one too... And I only need to shown/told once too......

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
you poor soul....... ;) sorry to read that..... Hands on learning is the best approach for me anyways, and I am a very fast learner and very intuitive one too... And I only need to shown/told once too......

Feebs your a quick learner, quick under/over study...etc...i get it. You only need to be told off once...yada yada...
Spare a thought for non HBF like myself, no one wants to play with home alone Homer. Pathetic slow in bed homer, who can't even tell the tit and clit apart. And who knows what the dildo was for...

Trickortreat

Gold Member
Hands on learning? 1 of those diy courses huh phoebes?;)