• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Food & Sex

Buzz

Foundation Member
Fergie, I have a fabulous way to eat strawberries.
Of course I would be interested to hear about any foods you have tried

A

asslicker

Well I used to use snack chocolate. Opened up the gooey centre and spread the goo all over my girls pussy. Tasted great! Plus the only way she would give me head was when my cock was covered in the goo from snack chocolate.

K

kitty's desires

lol I've used vegies as a dildo...omg you have to try a cobb of corn ladies!

F

Fergie

Food, glorious food!!

I LOVE Snack, and malteasers, and that orange wedge thing, and crunchie, and kitkat, and chocolate sauce, and now we getting off topic...

Ive never used food but am keen to give a can of whipped cream a go

K

kitty's desires

S&S....boy I hope they have! lol If they haven't they really should! It feels amazing!

M

MistaMixta

I have tried body chocolate and alcohol and I must say, alcohol adds a whole new dimension to things for me.

L

Laura Myer

Hi,
Tried to introduce myself in the right forum,but diving in and making a comment here.

Alcohol is pretty up there when it comes to sex.

Laura

adam74

Silver Member
Done the food thing, yeah. Mainly things like yoghurt and ice cream and licked it off the other half's body. She seemed to like it. She spread whipped cream over my cock and sucked it off once. That was pretty damn good.

N

ne1dare

My WORST experience of food and sex was when a g/f and I made love after a lunch of KFC. With KFC, I have to be really in the mood for it.....and it only happens once a year. If that. So we had KFC for lunch and then got down and dirty at her place. I was going at it full on.....and all of a sudden felt this hideous sickly feeling in my stomach.

Throwing up over your girlfriend and her bed whilst making love is not the best career move in a relationship. She was livid. To make matters worse, I thought it was fairly funny. I think I got the silent treatment for a day or so. Could have been more….

With me, food and sex do NOT mix. Same as alcohol. Give me a glass of wine and it is all over. As Shakespeare said.....it heightens desire but fucks up your ability to get a hard on.

Another g/f loved oysters and white wine in bed. To me it is like swallowing the contents of your handkerchief after a bad cold. About as alluring too. She loved it and thought that it would make me a better lover. All it did was make me feel ill.

IMHO, food and sex do NOT mix. Root on an empty stomach and I can go for nearly three or four minutes. (Bragging again). Full stomach = projectile vomiting. Not good on the job.

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
"for nearly three or four minutes" ?????
Christ, my wife is bloody lucky, I have to do it for about 20 + minutes with her before she gets satisfied.
Yours must be bigger than my 7" rod & that's why, I guess. LOL
I will tell her that tonight "some guys only do it for three or four minutes" so lets watch the telli.
Sorry, but in the subject of FOOD & SEX,
How about an uncut, warm, 12" pepperoni pizza, with a hole in the middle of it for something. Have a guess what the hole is for.

M

MistaMixta

I would of thought this topic was about eating food off your partner to aid in sexual activity, am I wrong? lol.

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Must be some horrible misunderstanding here
I put the pizza on one of her boobs, with her nipple protruding through the hole and we both tare off bits from the outer circumference of the pizza to eat.
I get to finish of the middle bit, till I work my way to her nipple,
What did you think I meant, LOL.
Oh!, how rude! .

F

Fergie

ne1dare - You poor soul!! I felt sick just reading about it.

Chocolate on its own is amazing but then to be able to lick it off a cock is even better. As long as your get fucked with it afterwards of course...