Fluffy has left on her journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
My family and Langtrees pet, a adorable Shaitsu Miss Fluffy passed away gently last night held in the arms of another heart she has captured.
Miss Fluffy was especially loved by most at Langtrees, I spoke with her and she said it was time.....
17 years is a long long time for such a little lass.
Loved and adored and will be remembered for all of my lifetime.

L

Larry83

I am sorry to hear that, but am glad to hear she passed away gently.

B

bldeeng

Like most others I am sad to hear of your loss, I am sure that Fluffy had a wonderful life, enjoyed by all whom she touched, although missed treasure the memories, one never forgets a true friend and companion

N

Naughty Thoughts

The little lady touched a lot of hearts, she's now at rest after a long happy life.

My condolences.

svengali

Foundation Member
I never met Fluffy but I can understand your sense of loss. Animals have a unique way of connecting with us and the inevitable parting is always painful. You can only remember them with fondness and take comfort in knowing that you helped them enjoy their lives.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thank You for the kind words, you will probably think I'm nuts but Fluffy was a fairy, and she woke me up again tonight to let me know that I am going to lose someone else precious close to me soon and its made me a bit teary. I should be happy because she'll keep him safe and take the fear from the journey, but I often have to wonder how I have been so lucky to have so many precious protectors.

Last edited by a moderator:

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Being a dog lover ourselves I understand how you would feel losing Fluffy, just like losing a child, so my deepest sympathy to you for your loss.

M

Mary Anne PA

So sorry for your loss. I lost my old boy Feb 26th of last year, after 16 years together. Its hard but nice to know it was peaceful.

I

Isabella11

I am so very, very sorry to hear about your loss. My pooch passed away last year at the age of 13 and I still grieve like he was a child - which he was to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.