• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Flirting Lessons

2ofus

My very sexy wife has been interested in learning more about the fine art of flirting and seductivness ...... dumb question but is there anywhere a woman can go to learn these fine arts ??? besides the internet, something like a classroom type situation.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Welcome to the forum 2ofus!

I've never heard of anywhere you can go for those sort of lessons but perhaps some of the ladies on here can give your wife some ideas of what they do.

Perhaps Maryanne will see this post and give you some pointers.

Suzie

swingingstories

Gold Member
Hmmm, sex classes of all varieties, something that has been rolling around in my mind for a while. I wonder how, where, who? Could be an interesting idea.

As for the flirting, I think the direct eye contact is the single most important ingredient to the flirt. Of course, the eye contact itself can take on different forms, you can just catch the eye and shyly glance away. Then you could use the smile and hold the eyes just a bit longer, before laughing and looking away. Then there's the stare with meaning (careful not to come off looking like a stalker) that usually gets some kind of response. I usually like to add the odd double entendre, perhaps with a blush added. And the walk away usually gets them following if you do it right.

Love
swingingstories

P

Paul881

No no no, its much more than just the eyes. A slight smile (the "knowing" kind), certain movements of the hands, standing just a fraction inside someone's personal space, actions or words that could be suggestive...but maybe they weren't. All these things add up to the perfect flirt.

C

Crazysummerdaz

I'm with Paul881. It's great to be flirted with. Practice makes perfect. Step out side of the comfort zone. Enjoy.