First time with a sex worker question.

• Thread starter Deleted member 69478
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 69478

Hi, I'm 60, happily married. My wife and I haven't had sex for a few years. She is my best friend and I have no intention of changing that. We have discussed my (annoyingly) frustrating desire to be sexual, and she has (not reluctantly) agreed for me to consult a sex worker. I have decided to post in this 'relationship' forum because I believe that all experiences based on any interactions fit the category of a relationship. So, in this business relationship that I would like to embark on makes me want to ask something. Forgive me for any naivete in my question.....

I want to convey respect and appreciation to a woman to allow me to be physically intimate with her and her body. I get that she isn't doing it because she is delighted by the idea, but because it is her chosen profession.

Is it appropriate for me to end the exchange with extra payment if I am happy with her service? I ask this because I'd like to let her know that just because I am paying for her service, I am not a mindless consumer and don't want to take this exchange for granted as if I am entitled. Or is there another way to express myself in this way? Or am I trying too hard?
Thanks.

Slugger1

Legend Member
Hi, I'm 60, happily married. My wife and I haven't had sex for a few years. She is my best friend and I have no intention of changing that. We have discussed my (annoyingly) frustrating desire to be sexual, and she has (not reluctantly) agreed for me to consult a sex worker. I have decided to post in this 'relationship' forum because I believe that all experiences based on any interactions fit the category of a relationship. So, in this business relationship that I would like to embark on makes me want to ask something. Forgive me for any naivete in my question.....

I want to convey respect and appreciation to a woman to allow me to be physically intimate with her and her body. I get that she isn't doing it because she is delighted by the idea, but because it is her chosen profession.

Is it appropriate for me to end the exchange with extra payment if I am happy with her service? I ask this because I'd like to let her know that just because I am paying for her service, I am not a mindless consumer and don't want to take this exchange for granted as if I am entitled. Or is there another way to express myself in this way? Or am I trying too hard?
Thanks.
My advice to you is to firstly make sure your wife is 100% ok with it.

Sometimes they say they are ok with it but it then becomes an issue and jealousy comes into it.

If you both agree then be discrete and choose wisely by looking at reviews the lady you choose has.

Look for an experienced working lady with good reviews.

If the booking goes well then by all means reward the good service in the same way you would any other transaction.

If your wife wants to know details then assure her it was a business transaction only and that she could never replace her.

There is no right or wrong in this but that would be my advice as I have been in a similar situation.

Good Luck with it whichever way you go.

mrys

Legend Member
Slugger1's advice is on the money Vic01. Yes it's a transaction but it's an intimate transaction and should be respected and rewarded when it exceeds expectations. Ideally you will meet a few ladies before you find one you truly click with and visa versa. Once you find her the rest is easy!!

D

Deleted member 69478

Sometimes they say they are ok with it but it then becomes an issue and jealousy comes into it.

If you both agree then be discrete and choose wisely by looking at reviews the lady you choose has.

If the booking goes well then by all means reward the good service in the same way you would any other transaction.

If your wife wants to know details then assure her it was a business transaction only and that she could never replace her.

There is no right or wrong in this but that would be my advice as I have been in a similar situation.

Thank you, I wasn't looking for marriage advice, we have been down many varied and challenging roads so there is little risk here.
Yep, so rewarding the good service is the way to go. Appreciate the feedback. 👍

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member

I agree with you mate... its best to always be 100% sure whether wife is okay about it.

Joe Ozzie

Legend Member
Personally, I'd look for a mature (40+) private lady whom you can converse with as I'd expect you would see her on a somewhat regular basis.
While it is always just business you can also have a good connection beyond just sex.
Maybe wrong, but I have a feeling that is what you need.

Nina Stone

Gold Member
Lots of great feedback here @Vic01. I hope your encounter is fun 🤩 best of luck 😘

johnmatilda

Diamond Member

Thanks.
Why pay extra when already paying for a service? Paying extra doesn't make you any less of a consumer let alone a mindless one at that. In my opinion, if you are happy with the service, thank her, treat her with respect and appreciation. Paying her extra, in my opinion, may make her feel she is a commodity and has a price.

Just my 2c. What do I know? I've never been lucky enough to be paid for sex! 🤣 🤣 🤣