• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

First Time Was… Interesting — Who’s Worth Seeing?

Offchops911

New Members
I’m pretty new to the scene and recently had my first experience with an escort — let’s just say it definitely left an impression. I’m keen to explore a bit more and find some genuinely good, verified escorts, preferably south of the river. Who have you guys had great experiences with?
 
bruh unless u ain’t got arms or fingers or summin just be brave and drive that key board. we ain’t need this ai polished stuff. already enough of it on the site.

Keep It REAL my BROTHER!!!! Much Love and Respect
 
I’m pretty new to the scene and recently had my first experience with an escort — let’s just say it definitely left an impression. I’m keen to explore a bit more and find some genuinely good, verified escorts, preferably south of the river. Who have you guys had great experiences with?
Langtrees is a great place to explore your options and find verified profiles❤️
 
I’m pretty new to the scene and recently had my first experience with an escort — let’s just say it definitely left an impression. I’m keen to explore a bit more and find some genuinely good, verified escorts, preferably south of the river. Who have you guys had great experiences with?
There is a reason noone has provided good recommendations. It is a bit rude to ask for recommendations without providing a review yourself of your recent experience with the escort.
 
Back
Top