• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

First Dates?

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
OK Ladies, I need help!

First Dates,

Do you want to be Wined and Dined at a fancy restaurant or would you rather a romantic small dinner and stroll?

And How many People seal the deal on the first date?
I would rather a picnic & a small stroll, lots of conversation to get to know each other. I would rather wait to seal the deal. I love the build up !

Marnie

Marnie Reception VIP Perth
Gold Member
I think if I was to go out on any form of lovely date, sealing the deal might not happen at first. But, if I bump into someone I fancy out on the weekend, I might seal the deal, but not see the deal again LOL

Ginger Spice.02

All things nice
Gold Member
My first date with a SD was a picnic at a park. It was romantic af. A few months later he drove us there and said it was “our spot” . It was so sweet of him.

Chloe Kind

Chloe Kind
Silver Member
Being wined and dined at a nice quiet restaurant would probably be my preference. Being able to talk for the first date is a major thing for me. Having an idea for what to do afterwards is always good as well. Be it pool, or mini golf or something else where we can talk and do something. It doesn't have to be an extravagant plan, but the guy does need to have one. If I was the one that asked them on the date I would plan it out.