• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Finger Licking Street Foods Kolkata India

Fabio

Gold Member
India has Food for everyone.
There's something for everyone on our menus,even vegetarians. Find something you love and take a bite tonight
Balsamic Tomato Brshetta, Grille,Grilled chicken chop salad,veggie leggie,Caser salad,Smoked beef brisket ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nikki B

Fitser Team
Gold Member
6714281219_5a66db6708_o.jpg

Its named as Panipuri which is the most famous food in Kolkata...Its made of crisps samolina puris with sprouts and chilled mint flavored water..... In Rs.10 i.e. 0.20 cents you will get 8 pieces...The chilled mint flavored water is more tastier and people of Bengal like this very much......

d638ef_47b7fa8c7b5b40378117927e927c96dc_mv2.jpg

Egg omletts in 0.20cents i.e., Rs.10 .... You all know the recipe but it is spicy in Kolkata India.....As Bengal people are bit spicy in the term of foods...

bengali-sweets.jpg

These delicious sweets are starting from 0.10 cents upto 0.20 cents per piece ..... These all are made of unripened curd cheese made from water buffalo or regular cow milk....

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
View attachment 67794

Its named as Panipuri which is the most famous food in Kolkata...Its made of crisps samolina puris with sprouts and chilled mint flavored water..... In Rs.10 i.e. 0.20 cents you will get 8 pieces...The chilled mint flavored water is more tastier and people of Bengal like this very much......

View attachment 67802

Egg omletts in 0.20cents i.e., Rs.10 .... You all know the recipe but it is spicy in Kolkata India.....As Bengal people are bit spicy in the term of foods...

View attachment 67806

These delicious sweets are starting from 0.10 cents upto $2.09 per piece ..... These all are made of unripened curd cheese made from water buffalo or regular cow milk....
Panipuri looks so good xx:)