• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Female run glory hole


I still remember my first-ever glory hole adventure at vic park book storeView attachment 263593. 😂


Attempt number one was an absolute tactical failure. I walked in full of curiosity, found one of the rooms, stepped inside… and immediately thought, “What the fuck am I doing?” Nerves won. I aborted the mission and disappeared.


But curiosity is a persistent little bastard.


On another occasion, I finally gathered the courage for Round Two. This time I strolled into the bookstore trying to look completely casual, like a bloke wandering through Woolies looking for the bread aisle. Meanwhile, internally, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing.


Eventually I found myself back in one of the rooms. Door shut. Porn playing on the screen. I settled in and tried to act like this was all perfectly normal.


Then it happened.


A finger appeared through the hole.


Not a knock. Not an introduction. Just one mysterious finger making its intentions very clear. 😂


My brain immediately understood the assignment. Curiosity, nerves and dopamine all collided at once. There was no turning back now — the Albany Highway Glory Hole Olympics had officially begun.


In I went, and my little fella discovered what can only be described as unexpected five-star hospitality. Soft, sweet and apparently far more exciting than he was prepared for, because my endurance that day was certainly nothing worth putting on the résumé. 😂


Mission accomplished, I hurriedly put myself back together and emerged from the room looking like a man who’d just scratched the winning Lotto ticket.


The funniest part was walking past the gentleman behind the counter afterwards. There I was, trying to act completely normal, having a polite little chat with this poor bloke while wearing the unmistakable grin of someone who had just unlocked a secret achievement.


Then I casually strolled home with a ridiculous smile, an unforgettable story and considerably lighter luggage.


10/10 for mystery.
0/10 for stamina.
Would nervously enter the bookstore again. 😂

View attachment 263592
Great story mate well done.
Yes I went there once prior to it closing down.
There was a great bookstore opposite Carousel shopping centre before Covid hit. There was 6-7 glory holes in the back rooms and it was peak hour every day. Absolutely packed.
 
Back
Top