FEMALE Oral?? Yes / No and how to..................

stovo82

Diamond Member
Lick-shot-suck!
Moisten the back of your hand below the index finger (usually by licking) and pour on the salt. Lick the salt off your hand. The salt lessens the burn of the tequila. Quickly bite into and suck the lemon or lime wedge.

Ginger Spice.02

All things nice
Gold Member
I hate it, I would go as far as say with a passion.

I’ve had both men and women go down on me and if I had to suffer it I would prefer a woman (softer tongue/ skin).

I’m not sure why I don’t like it, perhaps i’m a bit of a germaphobe or maybe its the sound? Or i’m just one of the rare ones that just don’t get off on it.

The amount of times i’ve heard “but you haven’t had me do it”

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
A friend recommended this which I’ve tried a couple times. Lady on all fours, then proceed to pour a trickle of champagne down the butt crack and slurp it away as it hits the clit. A little messy at times but by far and away the best drink I’ve ever had!

JimmyJamz

Diamond Member
I love oral on me and giving it! A guy once told me he loved that I gave direction on what I liked because everyone is different!

I definitely enjoy going down on a lady, and if she's happy to tell me how to do it better for her- why wouldn't I want create more pleasure??? Anyone refusing is an idiot.

I'll sign up for a lesson with you when i can afford to visit HQ! As long as you don't mind tutoring me on how to give a massage first too!

Harper Quinn

Silver Member
I definitely enjoy going down on a lady, and if she's happy to tell me how to do it better for her- why wouldn't I want create more pleasure??? Anyone refusing is an idiot.

I'll sign up for a lesson with you when i can afford to visit HQ! As long as you don't mind tutoring me on how to give a massage first too!

Hahaha exactly! Why would you not want some direction to have her explode with pleasure all over your face!

My massage is next to none so definitely pop on in and I'll give you a lesson on both

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member

I’ve had both men and women go down on me and if I had to suffer it I would prefer a woman (softer tongue/ skin).

I’m not sure why I don’t like it, perhaps i’m a bit of a germaphobe or maybe its the sound? Or i’m just one of the rare ones that just don’t get off on it.

Thank you for your honest post Ginger there should be more of it .

TantraShiva

Legend Member

Challenge accepted! Use my patented vibrating oral.

JayPerez1977

Gold Member
A friend recommended this which I’ve tried a couple times. Lady on all fours, then proceed to pour a trickle of champagne down the butt crack and slurp it away as it hits the clit. A little messy at times but by far and away the best drink I’ve ever had!
There's a variation to that one that I would like to try laying down. Lady sitting on face rocking away pouring champagne between her breasts down her body.

JayPerez1977

Gold Member
I love giving more than to receive, when I started my sexual awakening, I would go down rather than trying to go for penetration.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I love doing DATY on a girl with a penny slot pussy
To much lips in the area and I'm out Not sure why but some look like earmuffs or super huge wings

DATY and a finger gently caressing the inside G Spot makes them love the experience

SexyKangaroo

Silver Member
Female Oral?? Yes / No and how to..............
I love giving and receiving oral sex, the sensation of making a woman come with my tongue is amazing.
Oral sex is not just licking and that’s it, you can involve soft bites to the lips, sucking their juices, the alphabet strategy is excellent for novices who only know how to lick, every letter enables you to discover new arousal points.
Those who give oral sex should be someone who likes it, because if you don’t you’ll never manage to please your partner, this is an art where you enjoy every second.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I love giving and receiving oral sex, the sensation of making a woman come with my tongue is amazing.
Oral sex is not just licking and that’s it, you can involve soft bites to the lips, sucking their juices, the alphabet strategy is excellent for novices who only know how to lick, every letter enables you to discover new arousal points.
Those who give oral sex should be someone who likes it, because if you don’t you’ll never manage to please your partner, this is an art where you enjoy every second.

Did you you cut and paste from Cosmo or Dolly Doctor? LOL