FEMALE Oral?? Yes / No and how to..................

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
Love to give. As to how to? Depends on the lady.
Some ladies don't like direct contact on their clit, they just prefer to have the surrounding areas stimulated. Some ladies seem to get frustrated with a slow gentle caressing of the surrounding areas and much prefer to just have you focus on the clit.

But from my experience it is most often mixing it up with a bit of both, finishing with a flourish of focused attention on the clit that seems to be the most popular.

N

Naughty Thoughts

A good way to start that I've heard of is referred to as the alphabet trick. Write out the alphabet a letter at a time. Good way to avoid doing the same thing over and over again and keeps it interesting. As the relationship progresses, the two involved can work out what each likes.

Until she figures out what you are doing, then grabs the back of your head screaming "write my name you bastard!" :D :D :D

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
In addition to working on and around the 'little man in the boat', lip nibbling, work on the perineum and gentle rimming, I like using the figures one to nine. Zero is for the deep plunge in the middle.

Its one of the few things that I apparently do rather well.

EbonyIves

Heavenly Chocolate
Gold Member
A good way to start that I've heard of is referred to as the alphabet trick. Write out the alphabet a letter at a time. Good way to avoid doing the same thing over and over again and keeps it interesting. As the relationship progresses, the two involved can work out what each likes.

Until she figures out what you are doing, then grabs the back of your head screaming "write my name you bastard!" :D :D :D

The alphabet trick is a great way to get started on those tongue skills.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Penis breath, a lover’s dread. Is what you get when you give head. Unpleasent as it tends to be. Be grateful that he doesn’t pee. It’s times like this you wonder why. You bother reaching for his fly. But it’s too late, can’t be a tease. Accept the facts, get on your knees. You know you’ve got a job to do. So open up and shove it through. Lick the tip then take it all. Don’t drag your teeth or he might bawl. Slide up and down, use your tongue and feel the precum start to run. So when the f**k’s he gonna cum. Just when you can’t take anymore. Your hear your lover’s mighty roar. And when he hit’s that real high note. You feel it oozing down your throat. Salty, fishy, sticky, nasty stuff. Okay already, that’s enough. Let’s switch you say, before you gag. And what’s your revenge, your on your rag.

Happy2

Legend Member
Penis breath, a lover’s dread. Is what you get when you give head. Unpleasent as it tends to be. You feel it oozing down your throat. Salty, fishy, sticky, nasty stuff. Okay already, that’s enough. Let’s switch you say, before you gag.
Look out ladies here comes Phoebe with his jar of anchovies which he uses as lube

Happy2

Legend Member
Funny this has always been my idea off a woman giving Oral
images

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Funny this has always been my idea off a woman giving Oral
images

This looks like the women when I once got called out to see a couple I was so glad I was not to her liking as she was scary and looked very much like this. It was a very early morning call out.

The couple after them I saw was such a pleasure a younger couple both dressed up even him dressed in women's lingerie and wig she had a sexy little blue and white sailor costume dress on and the sweetest tasting pussy. Asking would that like is a must and only once have I come across an unpleasant tasting one

climo

TS member
Silver Member
I‘ve been told I’m good, if that’s to be believe. But I usually make a woman climax DATY. I think the trick is to pay attention. No two girls like the same thing.

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
If girls are made of sugar and spice
And all things nice...

Why do so many grow up to taste of anchovy?

Last edited:

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
Man’s wife is on life support and the only way to bring her back to normal is oral sex.
A man’s standing by his wife on life support as the doctor walks into the room.

“Sir, the only way you can get your wife back to normal is oral sex”

“Are you sure about that? That seems odd doesn’t it?”

“I’m afraid we looked at all the options and it’s the only way”

“For my wife, I’ll do anything doctor. Could you give us the room?”

The doctor leaves the room. Five minutes later the man comes rushing into the hallway.

“Hey Doc, I think she’s choking!”