Female ejaculation

skye

Gold Member
Ever done it? Ever made your girlfriend do it? I want to know if like myself anyone has cum, squirted or gushed. I know the first time for me I freaked out. Never had heard of female cum until i actually did it myself. Not many can do it but some are lucky and can. I was wondering though is it because of the shape of the mans penis or is it because of shape or type of girl that can do it? Or both

golfball

Silver Member
I had a girlfriend who would gush during sex with her on top, she was always embarassed, even though she said it always felt good and that no other man could do that for her, it only happened when she was highly aroused from foreplay

skye

Gold Member
Thats fantastic not all men can do that. Its soooooooo true is was very embarassed as well. But im over it now. hi hi. Wonder if it is something you can learn to do? Or if its something you can teach ladies to do? Do you think anyone can do it. I believe all women can learn to do it.

stevell

Silver Member
I too have had a few woman gush or squirt over me,I think if the girl is relaxed & horny enough they all could acheive it,it's a comfort thing,u got to let it go.......

skye

Gold Member
So true Stevell. Has to be the right and perfect combination. Like a key to a lock i think.

C

Cathy/Diane87

I wish all girls could do this i mean don't get me wrong the sex i have is fantastic and i'm generally well satisfied afterwards but i have never gushed or squirted before. I know people who can but haven't had the pleasure of doing it myself just yet. but hey im still young ive got plenty of time left yet to keep trying :)

naughtyjoker

Silver Member
I think you need to have all the ingradients to have the chemistry. The right mood, atmosphere and right man!!

G

Gizelle

I agree it has to be the right time atmosphere and the perfect moment for the woman to ejaculate my self i do come big time but i never ejaculate

T

Tessa

I too have had a few woman gush or squirt over me,I think if the girl is relaxed & horny enough they all could acheive it,it's a comfort thing,u got to let it go.......

I agree with this as i too am a squirter.... and have had so many chicks ask me how it happens and where from...

well we did a lil research and found that its very similar to the male ejaculate system,comes from the urethra. I find that i need time to reboot after a massive squirt. the substance is a silky feeling.... and mega sensitive afterwards too!
i must say when i cum,i use my muscles a lot down there and find that if i have a cock inside me when i want to do it,it wont let me.
Just a lil of what ive come across.........

You definately have to be relaxed and have the right kind of stimulation.
Absolutely a comfort thing.....no girl wants to be embarrassed or made fun of for doing something that feels good, great ,:la:unbelievable