Female consoms

2daysoff1

Silver Member
A while ago I had the opportunity to try a female condom with a SW I'd seen once before. Guys if you get the chance ask the girl you're seeing if she's prepared to use one. I'm talking a whole other level of sensation here, the closest thing to bare back sex without actually doing it. Yes, you need lube (and her applying and spreading the lube was rather nice) and if you're going too long you may have to put on some more but it's a small price to pay. I don't know how the sensation is for the girl concerned but it's something I'll always be asking for from now on.

2daysoff1

Silver Member
I know very little about them. Rather than fit tightly on your penis the lady inserts the condom inside her vagina. I think they have a stiffer ring on the outside to stop them slipping inside. The difference is a feeling of movement rather than just pressure for the guy. Perhaps a lady with experience in their use can give more info or an internet search

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I know very little about them. Rather than fit tightly on your penis the lady inserts the condom inside her vagina. I think they have a stiffer ring on the outside to stop them slipping inside. The difference is a feeling of movement rather than just pressure for the guy. Perhaps a lady with experience in their use can give more info or an internet search
Thanks. Guess I'm better of because to I learn something new.
Will look on the internet and see what I can find also.

Any information from the lady's would be greatly appreciated also I think.

Thanks Guy's and Gal's

1steelrod

Diamond Member
Well the internet service shows up to 21% failure rate compared to 15 % in condoms around the world. So it depends on the information you are looking at. So there is all ways a risk . ?
And apparently you should only use a comdom or use the consoms only not both together. Maybe be better used on your partner. Probably not so good punting .

Last edited:

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Well the internet service shows up to 21% failure rate compared to 15 % in condoms around the world. So it depends on the information you are looking at. So there is all ways a risk . ?
And apparently you should only use a comdom or use the consoms only not both together. Maybe be better used on your partner. Probably not so good punting .
YEP
Guess ya never know if it's been rinsed or simply had the F#ck shaken out of it? Seems a little risky

1steelrod

Diamond Member
Of the net. Was in some information about consoms. And failure rates. But as I said. It all depends on what you look at for information.