• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Fav adult product

viper

Gold Member
I am interested to know what adult product could you not do without and how much value is it to you?

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
I will be watching this thread with great interest as I am in need of a
new toy friend and not sure what's out there, I am too shy to walk into
a shop to find out so do tell...........

C

Clara89

I work in an adult store, so it's very hard for me to choose! That said, I'd have to go with any of the toys from the Lelo range- they are beautifully designed, made to last and are fully recharable- no more batteries! And when it comes to powerful- WOW!

Sharazz, pop ino an adultshop.com store, it's very female friendly- all the staff hired are women, and the stores are immaculate, you'll feel like your walking into boutique :)

P

Pleasure Me

I second any of the Lelo range. High quality, powerful and very popular too. They're made of silicone, which is much safer than many of the older style plastic toys.

I can personally recommend the Medisil Magic Touch too. It is probably the most powerful vibrator on the market, my nickname for it is "the jackhammer". It is the Australian version of the American Hitachi Magic Wand, which was originally designed for body masssaging, however another use was soon found and it has been the most popular vibrator in the U.S. for the last 30 years or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

dan60

Diamond Member
I work in an adult store, so it's very hard for me to choose! That said, I'd have to go with any of the toys from the Lelo range- they are beautifully designed, made to last and are fully recharable- no more batteries! And when it comes to powerful- WOW!

Sharazz, pop ino an adultshop.com store, it's very female friendly- all the staff hired are women, and the stores are immaculate, you'll feel like your walking into boutique :)

Jesus, i thought you said the lego range for a minute! LOL
i knew those scandanavians were kinky and lego has moved on since i was a kid...............phew.

i second that sharazz, i've been in the scarborough beach rd shop, very friendly.

M

Mijak

Nipple rings which I attach from one nipple to the skin under my penis !!!!

viper

Gold Member
Some interesting favorites. I like the suggestions. Of all of these which one should I add to my store.

W

wowsofun

Hi there..Ive invented something called a fantasy reign..its incredible...unique and unlike any other toy on the market. The straps send mind boggling sensations especially in our sensitive regions...even inner thighs or nipples or feet can respond in very hot ways!
I should have product for sale for men and women by end of 2010-early 2011 all being equal, please let me know if you want more info..:)

S

Sexual Chocolate

Lube Lube Lube and more of it!! Water based oily or silicone they all have their merits. It's so much fun to try them out and see how long lasting they are. Warming lube is definately no good for the ass.

C

Chilli Sauce

Those glass dildos look oh so dreamy when put to good use! They look a hella lot hotter than the boring plastic type we all know in every colour. They have heaps of styles&types to choose from. Dont be shy peoples-they can be heated or chilled for ur desires. Hell yeah

S

shybutsexy

Easy answer - has and always will be - The Rabbit range! Either that or go new age with a we vibe (the new ones though, much more fun)

Link is broken, so taken down.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TallTara

The good old rabbit range has been great, the rabbit ears always do the trick and pluss it looks cute to look at too!

B

BigBlackCock

For me, it's the BMW 750i. The value - well, it's well known that BMW enthusiasts say it means "Brings More Women"!

So it's certainly priceless but far from valueless. Hope this addresses your criteria; Viper :D

B

BigBlackCock

Thank you Viper. The Porsche 911 and other mechanical products that stimulate women are widely available in Australia too.