• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

russell2017

Silver Member
I believe Onasis on the bypass near the airport does that..
yes Onassis is fantastic. for AU100 i got a 4 part massage, shower/bath with her naked, massage, then they ice your cock with ice cubes and suck you off with their hot mouth - something memorable about that coz it felt fantastic, get on all fours and they massage your balls and cock from behind before you lay on your back and they fuck your brains out before showering with you again and i got to choose the girl from about 20 girls in the fishbowl

Timboh66

yes Onassis is fantastic. for AU100 i got a 4 part massage, shower/bath with her naked, massage, then they ice your cock with ice cubes and suck you off with their hot mouth - something memorable about that coz it felt fantastic, get on all fours and they massage your balls and cock from behind before you lay on your back and they f**k your brains out before showering with you again and i got to choose the girl from about 20 girls in the fishbowl

That sounds amazing

randk

Silver Member
Julia is now operating in a small shop called Chloe spa up near the MacDonalds area next door to the Organic shop, I think she is at least a part owner now. She gives a good massage and I swear she can suck a tennis ball through a meter of garden hose. Really worth a visit for $40, full service available is you feel so inclined. I am back up there in 2 weeks and will definitely be visiting her again. Highly recommended!
Chloe Spa is now closed, sorry guys Julia is no longer available!