• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Experienced something unusual in a toilet

P

Perth boy

Have you ever experienced something unusual in a toilet? These are a few that I have seen.
Once in Phuket at the urinals I ladyboy stood next to me, lifted her skirt and had a piss. As she was younger than me and finished first when she walked off the gentleman on the other side of the urinal said Welcome to Thailand.

This one is a bit sad. As I walked into the toilets in shopping centre and a young disabled guy about 16 was sitting in the urinal. This was the type of urinal that mounts on the wall. As I walked in he asked if I knew were the toilet paper was.

Many years ago at the Raffles hotel standing in line to have a piss and I see the guy in the urinal accidently pissing on another guys shoe. The guy with piss on his shoe smacked the pisser in the head and he fell into the urinal.

L

Lord Spikey

I have three to add to those:

Once, in Taiwan, I needed a piss. We were at a restaurant and there was only one toilet. It contained a urinal and a stall.
There I was, standing at the urinal, doing God's work, when the door to the toilet openned and in walked a woman. I think I stopped, mid stream, which is dangerous. I could have done myself a mischief. Anyway, she walked right by me, into the stall for her own performance. It was my first experience of mixed toilets. Since then, it has not been totally unusual to be taking a piss in a Chinese toilet when the cleaning lady comes in on her regular round. It is quite normal, there.

Then, again in Taiwan, I was at a business friend's house and neede a piss. He told me it was out the back door. What I didn't expect was that it was just outside the back door. On the balcony. IN the open. Where everybody in the adjuscent building could see. Of course I was getting used to it by then.

Finally and this is gross. I was visiting the Adelaide Botanical Gardens. Felt the call of nature, so wandered off to the public toilet. Walked in to see a stall door open, with one guy standing there with his trouser around his ankles and another guy on his knees, with the first guys dick in his mouth. I hightailed it out of there and found a discrete bush (as in a small tree or shrub, not a pussy).

5ome0ne

Gold Member
Yeah, those automated high tech toilet around Adelaide are known to be quickie spots, although I haven't personally witness one myself and certainly witnessing a gay couple wouldn't be a good experience for me either.
The most unusual thing happen is in the man's bathroom when I was in Japan. This midget kid occupied the man's urinal and needed to pee up in an arc so it land on the right spot. He was having fun doing it. He could have used the boy's urinal!!! What's worse? The place was packed so I end up using the kids urinal. Stupid brat, I should have push him forward so he wet his pants, but I didn't.

Last edited:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Eye; - Pirate bathroom Joke
Once upon a time a Pirate went to the Jamaica public urinal, he stood against the urinal and took out his Jolly Roger for a jolly good long peee, then a big Jamaican man walk alongside him took out his man hood and started to have a pee, the jolly Pirate look down and notice the tattoo on his Willie saying Whand, Arrrrrr he thought this was really strange to have a tattoo on your Willie saying Whand, so he turned to the Jamaican and said;- “why is your Willie called;- Whand”.
The Jamaican smiled at the Pirate and said; - look what is says now
The Pirate was shocked, the Willie had grown, the tattoo now was uncovered; - it said;- Welcome to Jamaica Have a Nice Day, With the large Jamaican man smiling upon the Pirate, the Pirate knew it was time to run as fast as he could to the nearest bar.
The morally of the story; - never look at another man Willie, when you are in a Public Urinal.

W

WRXXXR

Some of those stories make seeing a 3am northbridge reverse kanga pretty normal lol

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Do cockroaches under the seat (Hotel in India) count and/or pigs at the end of a long drop (San Salvador)??????? Both not very pleasant experiences...........

R.xxxxxxxxx

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
As a 12 year old I had my first experience of a unisex toilet in an office building which was my uncles place of work. The luxurious facility must have had 20 stalls but no urinal. I chose one and snapped a log. However this was one that could kill an elephant if it was in the same room.

Thinking nothing of it I concluded the task and exited the stall just as a very attractive office chick entered the bathroom. She checked her make up as I went to wash my hands.

Now despite seeing which cubicle I came out of she went into the same one. Strange.......

About 2 nano seconds later she came out with her hand on her nose and a horrified look and have me a scorching death stare. Needless to say it was hilarious and embarrassing to a 12 year old boy.

Why would she go straight into a cubicle where some has just taken a shit where there was 19 other empty ones to choose from.

Beats me .......

L

Lord Spikey

As a 12 year old I had my first experience of a unisex toilet in an office building which was my uncles place of work. The luxurious facility must have had 20 stalls but no urinal. I chose one and snapped a log. However this was one that could kill an elephant if it was in the same room.

Thinking nothing of it I concluded the task and exited the stall just as a very attractive office chick entered the bathroom. She checked her make up as I went to wash my hands.

Now despite seeing which cubicle I came out of she went into the same one. Strange.......

About 2 nano seconds later she came out with her hand on her nose and a horrified look and have me a scorching death stare. Needless to say it was hilarious and embarrassing to a 12 year old boy.

Why would she go straight into a cubicle where some has just taken a shit where there was 19 other empty ones to choose from.

Beats me .......

I guess she thought that the seat would be nice and warm.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Oh I love this thread, So my little contributions would have to be...

I lived in a country town called Sandstone & everyday when I would go out to the outhouse there would be little frogs in the toilet, which was quite distressing as I would always flush them back down before I sat down & would have a panic attack & have to quickly jump up as I would always forget to check under the seat & was paranoid I would smoosh one underneath the seat :(....Very upsetting when your half asleep & busting!

And my second would have to be here at Langtrees...We have blue lights in the toilets & one day as I was about to flush I notice the toilet water was fluro green like nuclear waste LOL I remembered I had taken a berocca that day & the blue light must have made it glow Bahahaha on telling a few of the Ladies they now come back to me from time to time after having this experience saying they thought I was just kidding :p

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh I love this thread, So my little contributions would have to be...

I lived in a country town called Sandstone & everyday when I would go out to the outhouse there would be little frogs in the toilet, :p

I have some family Near Sandstone (Near is a relative term out there isn't it dylansdelight?) in Mount Magnet Hard to believe our froggie friends
can thrive out there but thrive in dunnies they do
And all magnet people refuse to let newbies in town know about the frogs It is something best learned firsthand

P

Perth boy

Some more experiences to share with you. All in Thailand.

In Chiang mai in July went into the toilet in up market a restaurant. Much the same as a lot of Asian toilets with cleaners and a guy serving you colon etc. Was standing doing my thing and a guy came up behind me and started to give me a shoulder massage. When I was finished went over to wash my hands and one guy put his arms around me and cracked my back. Then he grabbed my head and cracked my neck. Next one guy on each arm and gave me a stretch. Felt good gave my tip and on my way. The shoulder massage while standing at the urinal was bit strange.

Last Christmas in Patong at a night club called Hollywood much the same as above. I gave a good tip (about $3 AD) and the guy took me to a large mirror. We looked into the mirror up close and you could see the other side was the lady’s toilet. I went back and told my mates and they did not get the same experience. Worked out you need to give a good tip.

In Bangkok earlier this year in a bar called the after skool bar. This has a really cool toilet. It is Uni sex and it has a small bar in the entrance serving drinks. First as you enter you have the small tiolet bar, then the mirrors and wash basins on the left with the urinal on the right. The cubicles far down the rear. Love it how while at the urinals all the working girls are doing makeup etc and they always seem to want to chat or even give you a hand to shake you old boy when your done.

C

colzilla

Had sex with a little hottie in the outside lavs at The Redemptorist Monastery on Vincent street. She was a real cutie.