• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Everyone cheats

L

leah.

I see so many married men and young guys in relationships from 6 months to 30yrs of marriage which has made me wonder if it's even possible to be with one person and be completely faithful to them throughout the relationship.

I was speaking to a friend tonight and she was saying she doesn't know a single couple who have been faithful to each other throughout the whole relationship. I'v heard lots of different reasons as to why men and women cheat and I can understand in a way but I'm curious to know if there is actually anyone out there who has stayed faithful to their partner?

marstafit1

For Precious Ladies
Bronze Member
I totally agree Leah - and have been guilty as charged. Better now that in a relationship where we "stay and play" - and all is above board. Equal rules for both partners

I often ask new W/Ls how they feel about mostly seeing guys cheating on their partners? - makes them think

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Hi Leah.
I've been faithful, maybe if you read some of my postings you might not think so.
I've never cheated on my lady, altough I've thought about it heaps, but never took that leap.

I don't know if she has "cheated" & I really I don't want to, just hope the guy was clean & she just used him for sex & that's all. I mean it's only a root, who really cares.
We're still together after 28 years & I know she loves me, she always says it, maybe out of guilt, who knows.

I do know, lots of guys look & talk to her, she has big boobs, blond hair, nice face and a great personality, flat tummy & in general good shape for her age.

Of recent times, my lady has come with me when I feel the urge to visit a WL, she has sort of accepted the fact that men need some variety.

I wish the term "cheating" in relationships could be properly defined.
It's not as if the "Cheating" with a WL becomes a long term romance where both client & WL get married and elope.

Anyhow, why even bring all this up.
Do you want confused punters to develop some sort of unreasonable conscience and not come to see you guys.
Are you purposely trying to scare them off ?.

F

Farm Boy

When a man and woman become married it is only proper that they should remain faithful , however if she should say no not to night an unreasonable number of times ( 3 nights in a row ) then ALL BETS ARE OFF

Last edited by a moderator:
L

leah.

I thought u said you hadn't cheated but you said you visit W/L with your wife? So your not cheating because it's obviously an open relationship as long as it's with a W/L and your wife is aware of it? That's what I'm trying to say that I don't understand why people go into committed relationships why don't they just have an open relationship as marstafit said a relationship where we can 'stay and play'

I'm not trying to scare punters off at all, it's just my opinion that no one can stay faithful I wanted to know if there was anyone who actually doesn't cheat on their partners.

I'd hate to be your gf or wife and be sick for longer then 3 days! I understand why some guys cheat I think they have fair enough reasons but alot don't.

F

Farm Boy

I thought u said you hadn't cheated but you said you visit W/L with your wife? So your not cheating because it's obviously an open relationship as long as it's with a W/L and your wife is aware of it? That's what I'm trying to say that I don't understand why people go into committed relationships why don't they just have an open relationship as marstafit said a relationship where we can 'stay and play'

I'm not trying to scare punters off at all, it's just my opinion that no one can stay faithful I wanted to know if there was anyone who actually doesn't cheat on their partners.

I'd hate to be your gf or wife and be sick for longer then 3 days! I understand why some guys cheat I think they have fair enough reasons but alot don't.
Sick and pregnant wife's are not expected to be ready for combat duty

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
My slant on the subject.

Sore throat Doctor
Tooth Ache Dentist
Carnal urge WL

All professional and commercial services with little emotional content so I do not see it as cheating.

I have never cheated on my wife of 40 years with a non WL.
Who in their right mind would want to take on all that emotional baggage.
Easier to Pay and Go.

Cheers and a Merry Xmas to all on the Forum

Onwithit

Gold Member
Hey Whilom,

You forgot " Lawyers "

But "Ditto", I agree whole heartedly with what you wrote

B

BigBlackCock

In all honesty, I've NEVER cheated on anyone. If I'm in a relationship, I've never visited a hooker nor have I flirted nor have I seen anyone on the side.

And maybe that's why I'm alone this Christmas.

Meanwhile, Shane Warne, gets all the bit he can get even when he's married and known to be married.

Tiger Woods must be a really nice guy. All those women knew he was married when they were shagging him. The money had nothing to do with it. So they MUST have slept with him 'cos he was a nice guy.

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Hey Whilom,

You forgot " Lawyers "

But "Ditto", I agree whole heartedly with what you wrote

Lawyers - who was fucking who over????

aussiefan

Bronze Member
I also think...every one does some point in time...in their relationship. I din't...only to realise my gf of 5 years was going out with another guy..mine was a long distance relationship. We are no longer together. But I have seen many of my friends cheat!

J

Jenny88

I honestly think that we (both sexes) were really not meant to be monogamous, thinking like this does help in understanding why some variety with sex is acceptable as long as it is open with your partner.

antonov

Gold Member
I guess leah has a very rigid definition of what it means to be faithful - something like "absolutely no contact with another woman than your partner for your entire life". Whereas I would couch it more in terms of emotional attachments. As the years go by men's and women's sexual needs change (especialy after menopause). Some men fix this by getting involved physically and emotionally with other (often younger) women - they are being unfaithful to their partner. Other men address their sexual needs by buying the service from a WL (without any emotional attachment) and, by my reckoning, are doing the right thing to maintain their long-term, faithful, monogomous relationship.

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
Now this is a bit of a different slant,

I may be strange but I am not a true punter as such.
I tend to stay loyal to a lady that I like, respect and get along with well.
I have no reservations about the relationship being a short term fantasy and accept her profesion.

Now the funny thing is that I feel more guilt in a potential betrayal of my regular lady with another YL :nono: than I do in cheating on my partner.

Now is that wierd, is there something wrong with me?::)

The Whilom

dhufish

Bronze Member
I honestly think that we (both sexes) were really not meant to be monogamous, thinking like this does help in understanding why some variety with sex is acceptable as long as it is open with your partner.

Agreed monogamy is not natural. But I doubt many wives would happily accept we need variety.

dhufish

Bronze Member
When a man and woman become marred it is only proper that they should remain faithful , however if she should say no not to night an unreasonable number of times ( 3 nights in a row ) then ALL BETS ARE OFF

Marred is a good description for two bodies who must remain together and faithful for infinity.

Tannerone

Gold Member
I guess leah has a very rigid definition of what it means to be faithful - something like "absolutely no contact with another woman than your partner for your entire life". Whereas I would couch it more in terms of emotional attachments. As the years go by men's and women's sexual needs change (especialy after menopause). Some men fix this by getting involved physically and emotionally with other (often younger) women - they are being unfaithful to their partner. Other men address their sexual needs by buying the service from a WL (without any emotional attachment) and, by my reckoning, are doing the right thing to maintain their long-term, faithful, monogomous relationship.

Well said explorationist. I agree entirely with your definition. Maybe when others are in the same position, they will agree too.
T1

S

star85phoenix

Hi there every1! New to this! So let me know if there's anythnig worth peering!:hello:

M

moneyman26

I believe if ur not happy with the 1 ur with then leave but dont cheat, honesty is paramount in relationships

E

ELI25

There are definitely men and women out there that have more integrity and respect than to cheat on their partner. I can unequivocally say I have never cheated on a partner and never plan to.

Tannerone

Gold Member
There are definitely men and women out there that have more integrity and respect than to cheat on their partner. I can unequivocally say I have never cheated on a partner and never plan to.

This begs the question - "Then why are you on this forum???"
T1

Onwithit

Gold Member
Re Quote: "I think it's unfair and selfish to cheat. It can have horrible consequences".

Yeha, your ugly fat wife might leave you,

Oh no, who will scare me now??

& I agree with .....This begs the question - "Then why are you on this forum???"

Are you part of the Moral police, fantasizing or just thinking about doing it.

E

ELI25

"Begs the question"? Really? I thought the answer was so simple it could have been easily deducted without any begging involved.

I am on this site:

1. Because I am SINGLE

2. Because I am in the industry

K

Kessie

I think if you have the want to cheat then something must not be right within your relationship and you need to look at trying to fix it.
I don't think there is anyone out there who has not thought about cheating though!

antonov

Gold Member
Hadn't realised this site was for singles only. Nor had I realised that WLs had such strong feelings against married clients. Looks like those who are married may have to think carefully which WL they see, or even if they see anyone, next time.

I

Isabel

Hi everyone
I dont think no one cheats to enyone,even if you are in "relationship" or "married"you still your own person,no one belongs to no one,YOU only belong to your SELF!!
to have sex with diffrent people i find it the most nature thing up in earth,lets be onest with our selfs....you can only cheat your SELF.....
with love & kisses Isabel...i better run for my trip
talk again on 2011!!!
TO ALL HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR WITH LOTS OF FUN ....& LOTS OF SEX MWAXXXXXXX