• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

ever wanted to get caught masturbating?

B

badassme

I am curious if anyone ever wanted, or tried to be caught masturbating. The thought of being "caught" makes me cum hard. I am also toying with the idea of cam 2 cam masturbation. I am looking for a totaly free, no reason to be there other than for sex site. I don't want to think about a woman faking it because it is what she gets paid for. No offense to those in the biz. I just want a "real" experience.
I don't know about getting caught for fear of a bad reaction. But it really turns me on. I would stop and watch someone else. I may even join in. But have no idea how to safely pull this off. Pardon the pun. Any ideas on these? I really want to cam2cam but don't know how to make it happen.......

C

Curious1

Are you talking about just doing this online or actually being caught?

Maybe you should look into Dogging....similar sort of thing to my understanding

T

TerryMack

Hey, we will all have a good wank, but getting caught, I allways thought that was the thing we tried to avoid. that is why our ears are the most sensitive part of the body when wanking !!!!!

N

Naughty Thoughts

Unless you're totaly into it, then it's easy to lose focus on what's going on around you.

Hell yeah, a "planned" getting caught can be loads of fun. It's when you get caught by someone that can get you in trouble that can be problomatic.

If you are looking for cam2cam then ChatRoulette is the place to be. Basically, it's a site where you can video chat with anyone but you have no idea who you are going to chat with (hence, the "roulette" aspect). That can be fun, but there are loads of what are referred to as "pm" or "penis men" which are guys just looking to flash their dicks around.

However, you can still have fun with it (for various meanings of "fun"). There is a good summary on Cracked.com.

gibbs

Bronze Member
"Problematic"! That's not what the manager of the mcdonald's, where you were working at the time, called it!

Unless you're totaly into it, then it's easy to lose focus on what's going on around you.

Hell yeah, a "planned" getting caught can be loads of fun. It's when you get caught by someone that can get you in trouble that can be problomatic.

If you are looking for cam2cam then ChatRoulette is the place to be. Basically, it's a site where you can video chat with anyone but you have no idea who you are going to chat with (hence, the "roulette" aspect). That can be fun, but there are loads of what are referred to as "pm" or "penis men" which are guys just looking to flash their dicks around.

However, you can still have fun with it (for various meanings of "fun"). There is a good summary on Cracked.com.

M

muzmac

i often park in the shpping centre car park and have a wank, the thought of getting caught is excitting. id love for someone to stop and watch.

Q

quent.31po

OMG.. I am afraid if anybody catch one doing his private job.. its ridiculous man.. :nono:

W

WRXXR

I got caught by the old lady.. Its NOT fun and its a weird few days that follow.

I caught a guy in my work carpark at around 4 in the arvo after this hot milf came in all upset. Kids and mums about as well. He was a regular but he was promptly told to GTFO

A

adventurous annie

well badassme... i think this is a delightful fantasy!!!!! It has always been a fantasy of mine to catch Mr Adventurousannie relieving himself... mmmmmmm...
if you want to do this on line though, you could try a site such as redhotpie where they have adult cam rooms for each state - you could simply turn your cam on and see the joy you give. Happy hunting :)

M

muzmac

i was in a carpark at lunch time having a wank and a lady about 35ish saw me in my car, scared the crap out of me. she asked me what the hell am i doing? i didnt say a word, just sat there with dick in hand like an idiot ! then she asked in she could watch so i carried on wanking it was awesome.once i finished she just smiled and walked away.
cant wait to do it again

G

Gizelle

Personally i never liked the idea to get caught masturbating because it is an intimal moment for me i like to get lost in my fantasy without anyone walking on me or interrupting because the intensity of the pleasure disappears
For the guys might be different they may enjoy getting caught masturbating by a girl it turns them on