• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Even sex workers are replaceable ...

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Link is broken so has been taken down

Comments....

Last edited by a moderator:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Instead of robots, you can buy one of those life like human doll for a handsome sum.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I'd almost be an octogenarian by 2050 -- assuming one of those drug-resistant STIs hasn't got the better of me -- so would probably be bored of bonking babes. A triple breasted android might be just what is required to get my pecker up (one boob for each hand and the middle one for my toothless mouth). There are prototypes already so hopefully shouldn't take another 34 years...

ByJ3pBzIIAATk05.jpg

2-breasts.jpg

Phoebe

Legend Member
Who's going to be the 1st man to get a dick added somewhere else, no need most men are that already ;) LOL

Happy2

Legend Member
Who's going to be the 1st man to get a dick added somewhere else, no need most men are that already ;) LOL
Now now We aren't all women hating chauvinistic pigs like yourself Phoebe
No need to denigrate us genteel folk because of your shortcomings

Phoebe

Legend Member
Now now We aren't all women hating chauvinistic pigs like yourself Phoebe
No need to denigrate us genteel folk because of your shortcomings

I love women, and femininity and all things feminine. I dont suffer from any short comings at all but thanks for your concern, its great knowing that you have my back.

Send me to the Planet of Women any day, and I will gladly go.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I'd almost be an octogenarian by 2050 -- assuming one of those drug-resistant STIs hasn't got the better of me -- so would probably be bored of bonking babes. A triple breasted android might be just what is required to get my pecker up (one boob for each hand and the middle one for my toothless mouth). There are prototypes already so hopefully shouldn't take another 34 years...

ByJ3pBzIIAATk05.jpg

2-breasts.jpg

One has to grow a 2nd mouth to be able to get to the third tit.:eek: I wonder if she has any sensation from the 3rd nipple. And when and if she gives birth, which tit would the little creature choose? Middle tit probably be empty.
And to think shopping for a bra is a breeze for this girl. Bikini made for 3 breasted ladies, there's a new business idea. Somebody stop me. :D

Happy2

Legend Member
ive met plenty of working ladys who could take the jobs from mechanical preprogrammed robots
I could also believe the aquarium might ring many
"Hello could we book you for a week Our starfish have died and we need a replacement "