• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Erotic Jewelry – what do women think?

F

fitmn47

Hello everyone. I joined this forum recently, and have been poking around, checking out the place. It certainly is fun reading and viewing, but I didn’t imagine I would be positing a somewhat serious question.

Anyway – I was shopping on the internet today. I have a secret lover, for whom I am thinking I might want to buy some erotic jewelry... nipple rings (perhaps with a nice chain between), clitoral jewelry, -- all pierce-less stuff. I think it is very pretty, and might make for some fun play. Lorad know that I find it very erotic in the pictures posted here. But …

I am really interested in what women think. Am I all wet here? If not, what would be a nice turn-on gift?

M

Mary Anne PA

she may not fancy erotic jewelry though, or does she? Best to find out what sort of things he'd be tempted to try and play with and then go from there.

I always believe you can't go wrong with different toys and things like that to play with as both can use or be used on each other as well..

Also overseas once I saw this great big round tin box that had a bevy of delights like light feather, yummy powders, oils and erotic body pampering kit as well which I thought was pretty cool

maybe also a glass dildo that can be both warm or cold.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Blokes comment...

Can't comment from the female perspective, but can give you some of my views/experiences on the subject.

The 'clamp-on' type stuff is not really of much use, other than for 'dressing-up' for a photo shoot, as it just falls off with movement.

However I have had a few relationships with pierced and decorated Girls.

I had a lover, about 7 years back, who was 31 years my junior (dont worry she was of legal age). She was already in a long term relationship, but sought some additional excitement...

She 'arrived' complete with gold nipple rings. They proved to be a good source of fun between us and it was amazing the tricks this girl would get upto with her ringed nipples. (Details available if you require)

Around about the same time I met a married girl (Who regularly posts on this forum) with whom I developed a 'special relationship' (She may choose to elaborate if she so chooses)One day she sent me a text message asking if I would like her to have her nipples pierced? needing no further encouragement I immediately made arrangements and picked her up from her home, bade her husband and daughter farewell and deliverd her to the 'piercing parlour' where I captured the entire process on video, screams and all, before returning her home to her family!

We attended many parties together, where I would attach a chain to her nipples and lead her around, or put her in the back of my car, strip and blindfold her, chain her nipples to the grab handles and drive her through the city on a busy saturday night!

My 'then' Girlfriend sought 'equal-time'and asked me to take her also for nipple piercing, but asked to see the video firstly... when she saw the needle going through S***** nipple and heard her screams she changed her mind and opted for the 'clamp-on' type, which subsequently proved to be of little value.

A couple of years ago, with a more recent girlfriend, I had some gold jewellery made for her, bearing my 'logo', she thought it would be nice if she wore it dangling from her labia... so off we went to the 'piercing parlor' and had gold rings fitted to her inner labia, to which she attached the gold jewellery bearing my 'logo'... I have some very nice photos of this!