Erectus Trouserious/ Trouser Snake

G

Gentleman

The 'Erectus Trouserious' or the trouser snake is the worlds most dangerous snake. Colour varies from pink to black. Its fangless and its average length is 5-6 inches (although some are said to reach 8 inches, depending on the honesty of its owner). It usually appears in bedrooms attacking women in the mouth or the lower abdominal area. Its highly venomous spit can cause swelling for 9 months. Some mutant species are known to attack men from behind.

P

Perth-mystery

HAHA very well written! I would like one as a permanent pet!:laughing4

G

Gentleman

I hear that women only like men who have a chocolate penis that ejaculates money.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
LOL I think we are in a world wide pandemic from them, someone really needs to hand out some relief to the public or find an antidote fast LOL:violent5:

F

Farm Boy

A most bothersome viper serious pest from jails all the way to The Oval office.

Happy2

Legend Member
May I ask Does the venom of this creature have curative powers?. I was
watching a movie once, Blue I think it was called And these poeple were
purposely angering it trying to make it spit. Then rubbing the poison into
their skin some were even drinking the stuff.
Some poor people will do anything to get better.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Well the pandemic is starting in China with its one child policy. Rumour has it that there are not enough victims to prey on, sooner or later they may just turn on each other.

I was researching the effect of this venom spit on its victim, evidently some victims are able to store loads of the spits in the lower abdominal area as depicted on some research Japanese videos. They also showing the victims attempt to fight back by engulfing the reptile in their mouth and then spitting it out again, the victims kept repeating this process until the snake gave up its load of venom and finally become almost lifeless for a period of time. Until it regains consciousness...