• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

enema

G

gixer24

I saw a video the other day of a girl giving her self a milk enema and I have to admit it was one of the hottest videos ive seen in a while! Im not sure what it is but watching her perform the whole process just blew me away. She even licked the milk up from a bowl when she was finished. Weird huh? lol

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
No, not weird,,
Have you seen the coffee shop with a girl squirting milk into customers cups.
where have you been bro..

Anyhow, I tought "enema" meant something to do with anal cleansing.
So it means ???. Ah crap, I'll look it up later

Oh well, everyones a genuis when you got the interent..

svengali

Foundation Member
I saw a video the other day of a girl giving her self a milk enema and I have to admit it was one of the hottest videos ive seen in a while! Im not sure what it is but watching her perform the whole process just blew me away. She even licked the milk up from a bowl when she was finished. Weird huh? lol

Damn!!

I have to stop logging on straight after eating::)

omnedon2

Foundation Member
Agree Sven, Just have a mug of hot/warm chocolate, and have an early night.........

S

sexycrystal

Hi to all , as I am new to this fourm , I am enjoying the site and people's views ... I myself am just starting to explore BDSM ? and what people like .... I would realy love to here what you have to say . Please feel free to share your most intimate thoughts ,plesures and desires with me ....

C

chuckbass91

Hi to all , as I am new to this fourm , I am enjoying the site and people's views ... I myself am just starting to explore BDSM ? and what people like .... I would realy love to here what you have to say . Please feel free to share your most intimate thoughts ,plesures and desires with me ....

Hey sexycrystal, would love to talk to you about my deepest fetishes, if you add me on my hotmail, we can talk on there :) it's peter.1991@hotmail.com

panders

Silver Member
Does anyone know if anyone in the industry does stuff like enemas as a medical sexual fetish type of thing?