• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Emma Jay private escort

jeffdavis1488

Bronze Member

Anyone else seen her?
Profile looked the goods but I was pretty disappointed at the service, well presented girl with an exceptional posterior (albiet very small breasts) but the service itself was very lacking in passion and effort, no kissing and any noises I managed to illicit were clearly faked….anywy
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5512.png
    IMG_5512.png
    551.5 KB · Views: 52

Anyone else seen her?
Profile looked the goods but I was pretty disappointed at the service, well presented girl with an exceptional posterior (albiet very small breasts) but the service itself was very lacking in passion and effort, no kissing and any noises I managed to illicit were clearly faked….anywy
So you joined today, commented on a Kayla Rix thread, then did a review on what is pretty obviously a Kayla Rix rebrand.

Think someone needs to move on and find someone else
 
I think JeffDavis up here is an abcwarrior rebrand. Changed his name after getting called out on all the BS about Kayla Rix. He thinks it’s his ex from her photos
 
Back
Top