• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Elite Massage. Any intel boys?

Christian Wolff

Gold Member
Saw some photos and wondering how legit they are.,
Anyone care to share their experiences would be most appreciated.

Cheers all and happy mongering

Christian Wolff

Gold Member
Thanks mate.
As with all punts the experience will vary.
Unfortunately I’m still a newbie here and unable to view lots of threads as yet.

patience is a virtue guess for now

sircurious

Legend Member
I have visited once - several weeks ago - greeted by one girl who seemed to be in charge on that day. Well spoken/mannered - able to converse quite freely. She started my massage (she already had an existing booking) then she got a new girl (Malaysian Chinese) to finish the rest of the massage. She was also very polite and spoke excellent English. Massage was ok - would have preferred the first girl though as her massage skills were much better. I concur that rooms are spotless and well cleaned after each session. There are obviously better places to visit, but this is certainly not one to stay away from either.

Lukey

Diamond Member
Saw some photos and wondering how legit they are.,
Anyone care to share their experiences would be most appreciated.

Cheers all and happy mongering

Went there once a few months ago as a walk-in when in the area. Only girl available was Kelly from Singapore. She’s a nice girl, good English & knew how to handle the ‘equipment’ nicely. Limited extras on offer for me, however she indicated more options available if I returned.
Room was good, more spacious than most although not quite in the league of the New U Massage.
Have heard it can be harder than other AMPs to get FS there... Thats all I know as only went the once.

Wooper

Legend Member
I’ve gone a couple of times but not in awhile, pretty much seems the girls always seem reasonably attractive and young, massage itself mediocre and only received hand relief but was offered more, if ya just wanting a rub and tug pretty much can’t go wrong but if youre after a quality massage aswell maybe a bit of a hit and miss

Christian Wolff

Gold Member
Thank you awesome people of Perth.
one reliable source had said he met a stunner but the service was very average.

Seems like one to keep for a rainy day when in the neighbourhood

couple Thai girls look well hot from the photos