• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Ejaculation Without Orgasm

V

Vyxxxn

Hi ya Suzie :D

I found this below at this site makes an interesting read...so it would seem Suz that it is a possibility...

Have an orgasm but don’t ejaculate! How is this done? One way is through developing a strong pubococcygeus (PC) muscle. (The PC located between your scrotum and your anus; it’s the muscle that you use to stop the flow of urine.)

Most men do not have strong PC muscle because, unlike legs or arms, it’s a muscle that’s not used very often- primarily during ejaculation- this muscle is one of the keys to male multiple orgasm. So, in order to strength this extremely important muscle, I recommend Kegels exercises. And while many people stress quantity, I stress doing a few quality Kegel exercises several times a day- not just to master male multiple orgasm but for overall sexual conditioning.

…After, you’ve developed strong muscles, use them to stop yourself from ejaculating by squeezing and holding your PC muscles right before the urge to ejaculate. I’ve learned that timing is everything: Have the beginnings of orgasm then squeeze-and-hold your PC muscle. By doing it this way, you’ll achieve your first Male Multiple Orgasm much sooner.

BTW Lurv the new av *wink*

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cacatous

Cool! I think I'll give this a go and see if I can achieve what I thought was impossible!

R

RoadRunner

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

silverback

Foundation Member
not meaning to blow my own horn but.......

this is easy to achieve, best way is to try it whilst masturbating. when u start u will need to stop near the vinegar stroke, a couple of weeks on you will be able to mastrurbate to orgasm without ejaculating. next step is to take it to bedroom, once again at the start you may need to stop prior to orgasm, but with practice it's a piece of cake to continue having sex (maybe with a momentary pause due to penis sensitivity) before during and after orgasm. best of all when u finally do want to cum it's a pretty impressive volume (i guess maybe not for the recipient, depending on where it lands!)
:-X