Obbie

Legend Member
So how much should we be using of this gel.
A small amount to start . Not much bigger than you small finger nail . Rub it in after a hot shower if you can . If nothing starts to happen like a tingling sensation after a 1/2 hr then I sometimes put a second small dose on and rub that in . Same as you sometimes I don't cum but it depends on the girl and my mood . Then I'd go for seconds somewhere else .

longjohn

Longjohn TS
Legend Member
Coco at Comfort massage

Alice and Mai Mai at 812 Albany Hwy E VIC Park .

These girls r happy to play for 60 minutes.

Please add to the list .

Thanks

Guru08

Gold Member
I've spent a lot of $$ working that out and suggest you have some fun working it out for yourself!! Alternatively just contact Fiona with your requirements and she will direct you to the right girls!!

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
So after reading the suggestions here, I tried a pea-sized drop. Didn't work for me. Next time, I tried a finger-tip full and still didn't work for me. Anyone had this experience?

Obbie

Legend Member
So after reading the suggestions here, I tried a pea-sized drop. Didn't work for me. Next time, I tried a finger-tip full and still didn't work for me. Anyone had this experience?
Keep trying . Needs at least half hour to 45 min to start working. Put more and see . I've found it works quicker after a hot shower .

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
@johnmatilda I have on occasion experienced the same but then to cum after that initial one was extremely delayed. I’ve mainly used it as a numbing gel for when I get a Brazilian wax.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Perhaps back to Emla cream which seems more potent and causes some numbness to the fella.
Sounds better than a rubber mallet…..find what works for you and run with it….oh and I haven’t used a rubber mallet to numb the old fella…..honest….😇