• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Eagle supporter to Docker supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scarface

I have always been of the opinion that Fremantle Docker supporters are a little feral and perchance have been the under dogs for quite some time. Being an Eagles supporter and having gone to the game last week , i did witness a very exciting game and a hard fought battle was fought by both sides.
The best team on the day won, nobody can really dispute that. But what example do we set for the up coming generaration when arguably one of the best players in the comp is booed and cannot be heard for love nor money. Aussie rules has always been a working mans sport in my opinion and i always thought that working class people had pride dignity above all basic manners.

I am very dissapointed in the freo supporters ,it actually did a discredit to there team who indeed played very well.

D

DeeDee

Well scarface I am an Eagles supporter as well and have to agree with everything you have said It was'nt called for to boo a champ such as Juddy he is a fine player and will down as one of the legends of our great game...

N

naughtybuttnice

Curious???

OK! I am not taking sides, agreeing or disagreeing here, at all...

I would just like to put this up for discussion...

Were they booing Juddy or were they booing the decision, in the Eagles, itself?

stonebudda

Foundation Member
true but....

i agree judd is a champ and i felt sorry for him even though he handled the situation remarkably well but being an impartial lions fan i must say giving a BOG medal 2 the losing team is ridiculous it was the same when in brissy first flag it was awarded 2 buckley.. simply its disrespectful 2 the winning team.. especially when carr played the way he did he won that game 4 freo with 26 possesions 3 goals judd had 32 possesions not a mountain more and one goal.. the fact remains Carr deserved the medal on the day and the commentators were as shocked as the fans Ross Glendinning has overruled the decision b4 and i wouldnt have put it past him this time.. ther is no point having a group of men 2 vote for BOG if he is going 2 change it..

any way thats my 2 cents worth 4 today

M

Mallett

Ross Glendinning was the only person on the comittee that selects the medal winner to vote for Carr all the rest voted for Judd.

I am a passionate Dockers supporter and I thought what happened was disgracefull and I was embarrased upon hearing that Ross Glendinning was jeered and spat on as he left the ground.

all loyal long term supporters and memebers would be disgusted I hope

my 2.2 cents worth with GST

Big_Mr_D

Foundation Member
I have followed Freo from the get go... Couldn't get to the game as there is a large $$$ problem over my head right now. :(

For some reason the Eagles supporters feel that they are better than us Freo followers,
needless to say I've been punched, spat at, had drink poured over me... all by these up themselves Eagles supporters.
(even when they kicked our a$$es one time I still got grief!)

All I know, is if the tables were turned, the same thing would have happened.

D :bom:

S

scarface

poor poor mr D

Big_Mr_D said:
I have followed Freo from the get go... Couldn't get to the game as there is a large $$$ problem over my head right now. :(

For some reason the Eagles supporters feel that they are better than us Freo followers,
needless to say I've been punched, spat at, had drink poured over me... all by these up themselves Eagles supporters.
(even when they kicked our a$$es one time I still got grief!)

All I know, is if the tables were turned, the same thing would have happened.

D :bom:

Well Mr D i have been going to the footy for a long time as well. I have not seen what you have described by iether side what you describe.But instead of peeing on you mr D or wasting my beer i shall give it to you, particulary if you are having $$$ prob's. I may even save you a bit of my meat pie and give you my Eagles jacket to keep you warm......poor poor mr D.

Ps i really dop not think an Eagles supporter would waste his hard earned beer like that . Or would it be chardoney.

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Being a dockers member and supporter i was at the game and i agree they should not have booed chris that way but also the media makes a big thing of it aswell they asked chris judd and he said he didnt take any notice of it.
Ive nearly had a fight with a eagles supporter because she was sitting in a dockers seat and she would not get out she said the eagles are playing and i said it's a dockers home game and that is her seat and she got up in a huff.
On the train alot of the eagles supporters where pissed at us for winning i didnt care if the dockers lost it was a classic derby and that is a fact so eagle supporter's should be proud of your team because on the day any team couldve won be proud of them they had a go and lost.
REMEMBER IT"S ONLY A GAME!!!!

M

mrandini

Lighten up

How many Dockers Does it take to change a light bulb?

Nobody knows they haven't been that far up the ladder yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.