Drug Couriers

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Being able to contact your friendly neighbourhood dealer and get anything delivered from grass to heroin was a thing I reckon started during lockdowns.

I haven't seen my son for 20 years, but I had lunch with my ex-wife, seeing her after 8 years.
She said our son was claiming the disability pension, but working doing the drug deliveries mentioned above. He bought a new Kia and has amassed enough deposit to be pre-approved for a $480,000 home loan.

Shouldn't alarm bells ring somewhere? A government pension, yet seemingly rollkng in cash?

I gave the opinion that people in this life end up one of two ways; spending time in a cell.....or spending more time in a box.

Visions come up of baggies, scales, encrypted phones and bundles of non-sequential notes. Probably not wide of the mark either.

Anyone know of someone doing/ has done this sort of stuff? Did they come unstuck after a while?

I've never credited the police with much brakn power, but they generally know what's going on around their patch.

Right. That's off my chest.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Excellent Rant, well said.
To answer your question, yes I have known a few guys who have done very well in drug growing and distribution. The ones who were smart enough to know that they had done well and time to get of the trade did well. The others all got too greed and eventually they all get caught.

Slugger1

Legend Member
While they might make money in the short term there are a lot of risks associated with that lifestyle.

Most are pawns in someone higher ups game, who hides in the shadows and lets others do their dirty work and take the risks for them.

They will be cut loose very quickly or worse if they start sampling the product, step out of their boundaries or are caught by the authorities.

While on the subject the open legal sale of Nangs to our kids is addling their brains and is now the gateway drug.

They can be ordered and delivered online!

It is insidious and a lot more needs to be done to crack down on it!

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Cheers Slugger. Yeah, I'm not shocked. It takes a lot to shock me.
But I'm a bit disappointed. I hope he knows when to get out of the life..

Sex and alcohol have been my vices over the decades. Drugs have never interested me.

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Excellent Rant, well said.
To answer your question, yes I have known a few guys who have done very well in drug growing and distribution. The ones who were smart enough to know that they had done well and time to get of the trade did well. The others all got too greed and eventually they all get caught.
I understand he gets his supplies from his FWB's brother.........and I assume he has a client list.
If the money and the drugs are together, that's enough for charges to be laid.