doubtfire

M

Mary Anne PA

Heloo poppits, I am not sure if this is the right section to post this. I have this problem. I live on my own and of course am elderly as you are aware.I wash my smalls as you do and place them on the washing line, and really they are not small at all i am still a large lady. Bloomers and all. There is some pervert who keeps pinching them . They are not sexy and quite honestly i am at a loss to wonder why and what drives someone to pinch an old ladies nickers. Many , many years ago i caught my Hector sniffing my sexy silk panties , that was different. I am a little embarresed at going to the coppas. Can anyone explain to me why and what drives people to do this.

Doubtfire.

M

Mary Anne PA

Caveman

Hi Mrs Doubtfire, I can hunt him or her down for you i have the skills. Perhaps shuv a non washed pair of bloomers down his or her throat.Repayment of course would be some of your blueberry pie. You take care mrs D

B

BigMike

MrsD,

The working of some peoples mind is a mystery to us all. I have no doubt that your bloomers have over the fullness of time cause many a man to turn his head. I think Caveie is being a little extremee and in any case the culprit might well enjoy such treatment.

Hang in there I am sure we will track down whom ever has done this.

Cheers

BigM