• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Doing videos for women

S

Shy guy from aus

Hi guys I haven't been worKing for a while and been sitting around the house all day bored and was thinking the other day. I like to do and record jerking off videos for women cause women who enjoy this fetish get some enjoyment out of it and I also get explore discover new things about my self and my body. So this kinda me opening out to the world if started a profile on a site how interesting would u think it is. Do u think it might be worth pursuing or not that many people would be interested

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
it's not something I personally would be interested in, but I am sure there is an audience for it out there. Maybe set up an Only Fans account and see how you go from there?

S

Shy guy from aus

Thanks to anyone who replied or showed interest in this thread. I will contacting talking sex to remove this thread after some reactions as feels a bit of stupid idea now

MikeB

Legend Member
Thanks to anyone who replied or showed interest in this thread. I will contacting talking sex to remove this thread after some reactions as feels a bit of stupid idea now
Might like to look at this

S

Shy guy from aus

Might like to look at this
It wasn't scammer but thanks for your concern and the info u supplied