• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Melody

Bronze Member
Perhaps check out local Dogging groups. Locations and times can be a bit hit or miss. Also depends if you want to participate or just watch.

Channelle

Legend Member
You could read try this thread.

://www.talkinsex.com/threads/dogging-glory-holes-in-perth-and-wa.25958/page-14

Remember it is 7 or 8 years old, but we are in Perth so that does not necessarily mean things are out of date.
(but they probably are)

handyhands

Bronze Member
dogging in melbourne is a but hit and miss. went a couple of times for a look but nothing. mind you dont know what I'd do if I found some people going for it. lol

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
dogging in melbourne is a but hit and miss. went a couple of times for a look but nothing. mind you dont know what I'd do if I found some people going for it. lol
For starters always use condoms!!! have been told there is a international code that's used to let people know and allow others to join in while dogging all the guys in the firebrgaide know it as they are regulars at dogging spots can anyone let the secret out of the bag????

Channelle

Legend Member
A lot one needs to be aware of ...

- tissue box on the dash,
- sun visors down,
- window up,
- window down,
- inside light flashing ...

Sir Prank

Absolute legend
Diamond Member
probs i dont do it and not that familiar with it, from what i googled its what i said

T

Tania Admin

Not sure if related but a sign is a tissue box on the dashboard đŸ˜‰
That could be dangerous. Many cars have a tissue box on the dash.
I've also heard that a toy dog on the back window is an indicator but that could lead to any easy mix up.
We've always just looked online. RHP was good for it.