• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Does sexual Inexperience cause problems for people getting married?

Averagebloke

Fitser Team
Gold Member
Okay, so I really want to know this whether not being experienced in Sex causes problems for people in getting married. Why I ask you say? Well, I do have a friend who confessed this to me just yesterday, after which this fact kept me thinking. So, everybody out there, please share your views on this. Eagerly waiting!

Discussion Time:

A

Annoyance

Yup it so does Averagebloke I've hear stories of ppl unsatisfied, perfect person just they suck in bed. Hence there are ppl out there that cheat to get that satisfaction fulfilled. One of the main reason you hear a hot girl date a bad boy, not because she likes him treating her bad(there are exceptions:rolleyes:) its the bed scene that keeps her wanting.

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
Yes @Averagebloke I also hear many such kind of story regarding this problem.But don't get Nervous. Some relationships can have almost everything going for them – mutual attraction, good communication, well-matched personalities – but somehow still manage to be duds in the bedroom. How well partners are matched sexually relies on a various factors and those can change constantly for no real reason. Some mismatches are easier to address than others but, for couples who are having issues clicking carnally, the professional consensus is that there is almost always hope.

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
@Averagebloke Realize that most women don’t actually give a shit. No, really. Men try to one up each other and brag about their conquests all the time. Therefore, it’s natural to believe women care so much about a guy’s experience, too. well guess what They don’t.

If you act ashamed and apologetic about your inexperience, she feels like you’re not going to enjoy yourself fully. Then she can’t get excited to be with you, either.

So be confident about what you have to offer and make it no big deal – she’ll almost always feel the same way.

Hey @Averagebloke hope your mate gets it He hasn't lost his chance.