Does penis size matter?

Sam Subham

Graphics Designer | LT Digital Team
Silver Member
I think that Like anything, it may matter to some people, like being thin or having a nice car might matter to some people when they choose a partner. Depending on how much certain looks matter to an individual, penis size might be considered too big or too small. It certainly seems to matter to some men for bragging rights and for the amount they trash talk about it. It may also matter for some men and women in terms of how a certain size penis feels during intercourse. Penis size does not matter in terms of ability to have an orgasm or being able to get a woman pregnant.

what about you guys?

9_b.png

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
It doesn't matter as long as it's not small/tiny else the ladies whisper and talk behind your back.
I think that Like anything, it may matter to some people, like being thin or having a nice car might matter to some people when they choose a partner. Depending on how much certain looks matter to an individual, penis size might be considered too big or too small. It certainly seems to matter to some men for bragging rights and for the amount they trash talk about it. It may also matter for some men and women in terms of how a certain size penis feels during intercourse. Penis size does not matter in terms of ability to have an orgasm or being able to get a woman pregnant.

what about you guys?

Yorkshire Lad

Gold Member
I’ve learned over the years that more women orgasm from clitoral stimulation over vaginal so for me foreplay would be minimum 20 minutes usually over 30 minutes before the little fella is called into action by this time it’s usually mission accomplished and the remaining time spent on me

mountainbikingateve

Gold Member
I'm average in size with 5.5". I'm also amazed nowadays how many guys are boasting online that they are 9", 10" or bigger.
Has the penis extension car been replaced by the online me boasting?

My size doesn't concern me, it's the motion in the ocean not the size of the boat that counts.