Does anal sex stretch your bottom muscles or is it ok? Does it feel nice for a lady?

polly4bed

Gold Member
Jacqui, I don't think the OP gets this concept...

it seems (to me) she thinks anal is just rubbin it between yer cheeks....

with my underwear on my bfs erection has pressed between my cheeks so that my underwear goes through my cheeks kind of.

T

Thatguy

with my underwear on my bfs erection has pressed between my cheeks so that my underwear goes through my cheeks kind of.
bzyY622.png

Dallas

Legend Member
i have a crush on someone massively older but he treats me like a kid/squirt and not a lover :(
so not sure if its ok to enjoy a ride from my bf if i am in love with the older/

He might like you too but might not feel right about it because of the age difference perhaps so that's why he treats you as a kid - maybe his way trying to keep a distance. Don't know but as he hasn't shown interest in you my advice would be to focus on your bf.

polly4bed

Gold Member
He might like you too but might not feel right about it because of the age difference perhaps so that's why he treats you as a kid - maybe his way trying to keep a distance. Don't know but as he hasn't shown interest in you my advice would be to focus on your bf.

lol i asked my crush for sex advice 2 days ago, its funny/hot! :oops:

polly4bed

Gold Member

i asked if he could show me how to do some new sex techniques that don't lose virginity but he said he saw me with my boyfriend and that he doesnt want to break me and my bf up. but i said i am not in love with my bf and that we might break up. and i asked if i was single could he show me some new techniques and he said yes :p

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- do not forget make a movie and please post up;- or become a webcam model
Cheers and Pass the Rum

sparky

Legend Member
i asked if he could show me how to do some new sex techniques that don't lose virginity but he said he saw me with my boyfriend and that he doesnt want to break me and my bf up. but i said i am not in love with my bf and that we might break up. and i asked if i was single could he show me some new techniques and he said yes :p

there's the answer then
so long boyfriend hello crush let the old man teach you a few things
and if there's no video it never happened :)