• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Documentary on brothel madam.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dood Deleted 66783
  • Start date Start date
Watching this video I got to see that it was not an easy way to come up where you are MA. You have influenced my life in such a positive way words cannot express my appreciation. You are truly an Inspiration. 😍πŸ₯°
 
  • It is an amazing story @Mrs Langtrees. The best what I like about you is being so transparent. Everyone has a dream but very few live it.
  • I am so happy and proud to know you so closely. You look fabulous yesterday, today and tomorrow. You are a true inspiration. All though there was no one to support you and It was not at all easy for you for you business you are in. But you stood up and proved it yourself. I am really touched and my words are not enough to express how your story gives positive vibes.
Yes, you are a provider. A provider to so many and in many different ways
🌟CONGRATULATION🌟​
 
Back
Top