Do You Use Your Mobile Phone Or Computer To Access Talkinsex Forum? Poll.

What Device Do You Use The Most To Access The Talkinsex Forum?

• Computer Only

Votes: 57 19.2%
  • Mobile Phone Only

Votes: 148 49.8%
  • 50% Mobile Phone & 50% Computer

Votes: 25 8.4%
  • More Mobile Phone But Sometimes Computer

Votes: 22 7.4%
  • More Computer But Sometimes Mobile Phone

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Mobile Phone, Computer & Tablet/Ipad

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Tablet/Ipad Only

Votes: 12 4.0%

• Total voters

Benkidd

Bronze Member
Not surprised with the Mobile only being the top choice, but suprised so few use "mobile mostly and PC sometimes"...I would have thought this would be much higher

JezzaJ

Gold Member
I tend to use both my mobile and my computer about 50/50. I do a fair bit of my work on my computer but constantly check in and do bits and pieces on my Mobile Phone when I'm running my business, out and about or chilling somewhere.

I have my mobile set to DeskTop site as I prefer the set-up.

Admittedly they still do display a little differently due to the obvious difference in screen size.

So it got me thinking, what do all you lovely people use for your Forum Interactions.

Please Do Partake In This Poll. This can make a difference as to how some things are displayed on here in the future 💋
Mobile only... I should really invest in a laptop it would probably make my life heaps easier!
same for me🙂

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
I tend to use both my mobile and my computer about 50/50. I do a fair bit of my work on my computer but constantly check in and do bits and pieces on my Mobile Phone when I'm running my business, out and about or chilling somewhere.

I have my mobile set to DeskTop site as I prefer the set-up.

Admittedly they still do display a little differently due to the obvious difference in screen size.

So it got me thinking, what do all you lovely people use for your Forum Interactions.

Please Do Partake In This Poll. This can make a difference as to how some things are displayed on here in the future 💋
I use computer to work on ;)