• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Do you think Pippa Middleton is overrated!?

daman

Silver Member
Want to know if I am crazy - I am the only one who thinks this gal is massively overrated?

Her best asset is supposed to be her ass but all I see is average. See thousands better assess on the streets, can't get why people are going crazy about it. It might be me but I like my assess to be more 'meaty'. And as for everything else, including face, I think she is very average as well. She looks even older than her sister.

What you guys think?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Totally agreed. She is overrated. William has chosen wisely. He has taste. Pippa has the body and the butt. But not in the looks department. She does look older than Kate.

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Hell yeah....!!! Kate any day of the week... although Pippa can have Tuesday's lol ... I guess it was all about DAT ASS!!!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Pays to have a famous sister......that's for sure. I don't find her too bad but I am not sure why she can be seen in every woman magazine since the wedding. However it seems to sell or they wouldn't print it.

R.xxxxxxxx

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
"Her best asset is supposed to be her ass but all I see is average. See thousands better assess on the streets,"
We all see lots of fantastic butts out there, but, they are not famous ass.....ets.

Demon

Legend Member
Pays to have a famous sister......that's for sure. I don't find her too bad but I am not sure why she can be seen in every woman magazine since the wedding. However it seems to sell or they wouldn't print it.

R.xxxxxxxx

PR gets you in those mags. It is paid for.

A

AlexandraSilk

How out of the loop am I? I had to google her name, to find out who everyone was talking about.
Agree with the general consensus. Kate is more attractive.
Personally Saige and I would bet her in an ass competition any day.

Demon

Legend Member
How out of the loop am I? I had to google her name, to find out who everyone was talking about.
Agree with the general consensus. Kate is more attractive.
Personally Saige and I would bet her in an ass competition any day.

Personally I can vouch that Saige and Ava would win an ass contest, and face, and body in general. Probably better s**k and f**k as well.

C

changebad

big time, there are way better girls but she has the heritage that they lack