do you think men who fuck other men are wrong

C

Curious1

Curious1 I suggest you get back into the line. I assure you there are many already wanting to savor the delights of sexy_celeste.
:walk:

HA HA. Arm wrestle ya for her? ;)

Celeste, if i had a cute girl id jump to the front of the que hey? Hmmmm, any cute girls wanna team up with me for a night? :D

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
The things a guy has to do. I am so happy we do not have to jab each other for Celeste. And another lady makes it all is starting to sound like an orgy. Yes please.

Maxxy

Silver Member
other peoples thoughts on these weirdos who think that we the majority are wrong and they have the god given right to flaunt their perverted shit to us all regardless of weather we want it or not

Try it you just might like it, I did. it doesn't matter what they do to each other in my view, as long as it's done in private behind closed doors and between two consenting adults why should anyone else bother them.

adam74

Silver Member
I would rather see two men kissing than fighting each other. Love is a beautiful thing and sex is to be enjoyed by everyone.

I have been approached, flirted to by gay men. I am not gay but I was still flattered they were interested in me. In my younger days I was even offered money to have sex with a man.

Those who do not approve do not need to watch or take part.

What Bluegrass said. I'd like to see a lot more sex and a lot less violence in this world.

rolling02

Foundation Member
Many years ago i used to be "anti gay" ,then i had an accident and thru my time in hospitals and relying on carers for my day to day living i have meet may gay people who are absolutely wonderful people and i now realise how wrong i was in my early years.

C

chintu sahoo

hello to all the member of our society and it is good plattform to have a discuss on sex education.

according to myself their is nothing wrong since it as an human tendency if they both are satisfied with each other since one can't control his sex.

BarbieAmore

Member Forever
Foundation Member
I would have to ponder on his "We the majority" being right? As the majority of people I know myself included are either bi or gay I'd then conclude that he means we the majority are gay or bi.
Just a thought..
I dont care everybody should just be Happy not Hetro Or Gay

C

chintu sahoo

hello barbie
how are you according to you question my veiw is their iss nothing wrong a personcan satisfy his sex with an animal also since one cnnot control is sex we can tke of example of woman hve lasbian type of sex with another woman what is wrong with man.

F

frendoto

other peoples thoughts on these weirdos who think that we the majority are wrong and they have the god given right to flaunt their perverted shit to us all regardless of weather we want it or not

You're very young, aren't you?

I think gay men are men. Their sexuality is not the most interesting thing about them nor does it define them as people. A man's identity is constructed by himself. Shame on you for making generalisations about and dismissing out of hand a group of individuals.

What leads you to do this I don't know. If you want to castigate men based on where they put their penis', why not target active paedophiles, who generally spoil other people's lives, having ruined their own.

K

kattang

My two cents ..I have always thought that guys that are haters toward gays are a wee bit ginger themselves.

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
I fucked a guy once.
I pissed him off and he smacked me in the mouth.
I waited till his back was turned and creamed him with a chair.

That fucked him.

Do you think that was wrong Snorkell ???
Two guys fucking each other.

Last edited:
A

Alecia the Foxx

No, because who other people fuck is none of my business. And whoever the bigoted asshole is who started this thread is, it is also none of yours.

Mind your own business and quit judging people who are openly affectionate with each other. And I agree with Cathy who made the comment on "weirdo's who openly flaunt their sexuality." If that is what you are really concerned about (Snorkell, that is) then you should be bitching about young hetero-sexual couples who walk around "flaunting their sexuality." Just because most people appear to be heterosexual does not mean that everyone should be. And I always wonder, if homosexuality were the norm, and hetero's were persecuted, how many of us would actually be heterosexual?

Food for thought, if you have an open mind, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fukmee

No they are not wrong. Simply enjoying their right to pursue their own sexuality as others who are not gay have the right to pursue theirs.

For many years homosexuality was a crime and that was wrong. Even today there is still discrimination against gays and that is wrong.

B

brittney 44EE

Theres nothing wrong with it i think its sexy to see 2 men together i wouldnt mind watching :angel12:

Fudd

Foundation Member
...I wonder if snorkell finds two women having sex repulsive too???

Fudd :)

rolling02

Foundation Member
I think snorkell is having trouble with the sudden attraction to men he is experiencing and looking for feedback to say its ok.

M

madison

I think snorkell is having trouble with the sudden attraction to men he is experiencing and looking for feedback to say its ok.

I think u may have just hit the nail on the head with that one hunni
:notworthy

sunyun

Legend Member
'Alecia the Foxx

Re: do you think men who fuck other men are wrong

No, because who other people fuck is none of my business. And whoever the bigoted asshole is who started this thread is, it is also none of yours.'

Totally agree Alecia.

As long as nobody gets hurt against their will, then it is nobody else's business who has sex with who, or how.

Cheers.