do you think men who fuck other men are wrong

snorkell

Silver Member
other peoples thoughts on these weirdos who think that we the majority are wrong and they have the god given right to flaunt their perverted shit to us all regardless of weather we want it or not

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
NO!.... I do not think it is 'wrong'.... providing it is mutually consensual.

However I did for many years until I became more aware of what makes people 'tick'

Personally I have never had any type of sexual relationship with a male....other than to share a girl in a threesome, with another guy.

In my teens I developed an 'anti poofter' attitude...because that is what society then called them and what society 'trained' me to believe.

But several decades later, having met a number of transexuals and gays.... and having learned a lot more, from experts, such as Doctor Denis Cherry, and others, I now more fully understand what makes one man attracted to another man, whilst his own brother, for example, may be attracted to only women... and it is all related to the individuals hormonal balance, given to them at birth.

Based upon that knowledge I fully accept them as my equal and respect their right of sexual choice, as an individual.

However I absolutely loathe and detest 'dirty old men' and the clergy who prey upon innocent young boys and would willingly report any I came across to the appropriate authority.

CathyDomme

Gold Member
other peoples thoughts on these weirdos who think that we the majority are wrong

By "we the majority" I assume you mean heterosexual people? I also assume from both the title of the thread and the text, you are inferring that "these weirdos" means homosexual males?

So with these assumptions I am going to translate the first half of your ?sentence? to mean:
Snorkell would like the opinion of other people about homosexual males that say heterosexual people's sexuality is wrong...

So here is my opinion:
Actually having been in and around the gay community all my adult life I haven't met a single gay male that has ever said that heterosexual people's sexuality is wrong... The have said it was wrong for them because they could not be intimate with a woman, but they have never told a straight male that he was 'wrong' for being straight. In fact I would say that most of the people they love are heterosexual, you know the important people in their lives, like their parents, their brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, cousins, aunties and uncles.... I would estimate that at least 90% of those people are straight and they love them despite that.... :p

and they have the god given right to flaunt their perverted shit to us all regardless of weather we want it or not

:sign5: Yea I agree, people flaunting their sexuality is totally wrong.... damn those young teenage couples in the park, you know that girl and guy snogging and flaunting their heterosexuality for all to see.... That couple that have been legally married for 30 years (and by that definition in Australia MUST be a man and a woman) and walk down the street hand in hand displaying not just their heterosexuality but also their long term commitment to it.... There ought to be a law against this sort of thing......

Ooops sorry, my sarcasm seems to have gotten in the way of the point I am making.....

Last edited:

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Well said CathyDomme.... and good-on-you for having the courage to say it. I support your comments 100%

Some of my clients are gay...and they are damned good clients, who have been loyal to my business for decades.

The brother of a former (female) 'fuk-buddy' is gay.

The brother of my current (female) 'partner' is gay.

My partner and I share fantastic fun filled birthdays, anniversaries and christmas lunches with her (gay) brother and several of his (gay) friends and NEVER, not once, has any one of them 'flaunted' their sexuality or made derogatory or offensive comments about my, or my (female) partners sexuality... In fact we often go out socially in a group, where 7 are gay and 5 are hetro and we have a really great time.

C

chintu sahoo

hello to all the member of our society and it is good plattform to have a discuss on sex education.

C

corneus

other peoples thoughts on these weirdos who think that we the majority are wrong and they have the god given right to flaunt their perverted shit to us all regardless of weather we want it or not
Don't hold back Snorkell. Who else do you hate?
Lesbians? Blacks? Asians? Muslims? Atheists? Your neighbour because they won't lend you their f****ing lawnmower?
The people who are wrong are those like you who hate other people who have actually done nothing personally to you, but just happen to be different to you and don't share the same beliefs, sexuality or desires.

C

chintu sahoo

Not at all because one has every right tohve any type of sex to satisfy himself

G

girl99

isn't it funny the double standard ...... a lot of those who are repulsed at the thought of seeing 2 men together would love to get to watch 2 women going hard at it

CathyDomme

Gold Member
isn't it funny the double standard ...... a lot of those who are repulsed at the thought of seeing 2 men together would love to get to watch 2 women going hard at it

ROFL... So damn true...

When I was pre-op (oh btw I am a transsexual woman and proud :) ...) it was amazing how many "straight" men wanted to sleep with me because they "liked a girl with a little extra"... They were fine with that because it was a "girls cock" they were sucking..... But now that I am post-op those same guys say, "I'm not a fag. I don't sleep with men".... Straight men??? WTF???

2cents deposited....

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Well Snorkell...you certainy take the award for most thought provoking comment of the day...as you can see from the responses.

CathyDomme

Gold Member
The brother of a former (female) 'fuk-buddy' is gay.

The brother of my current (female) 'partner' is gay.

At 10% of the male population, it isn't uncommon for the average Joe to both know and like some one that is a "poofter". Even if they don't realise that guy is gay...

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
i think this question is wrong

Agreed the question was not 'wisely worded' ... but never the less the 'subject' has stimulated spirited debate... and perhaps some who were 'less informed' on the subject may have learned some valuable points...and if so there is a good outcome from a poorly worded question.

CathyDomme

Gold Member
Agreed the question was not 'wisely worded' ... but never the less the 'subject' has stimulated spirited debate... and perhaps some who were 'less informed' on the subject may have learned some valuable points...and if so there is a good outcome from a poorly worded question.

To quote my favourite geek.... Dr Karl... There is no such thing as a bad question... only a bad answer...

C

Curious1

I couldnt care less about people sexuality....however i disapprove of gay Mardi Gra's.

Oh and Snorkell, your attitude is pretty fucked up mate. Seriously go and take a good hard look at your self and come back as a 'hater' when your perfect ok. Cheers! :D

F

forgetful

I personally feel and think it is wrong.
Hormonal imbalance signify that there is something wrong with the human body.

However, if they like who they are or their behavior, as long as it does they do not disturb me, who cares :)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I would rather see two men kissing than fighting each other. Love is a beautiful thing and sex is to be enjoyed by everyone.

I have been approached, flirted to by gay men. I am not gay but I was still flattered they were interested in me. In my younger days I was even offered money to have sex with a man.

Those who do not approve do not need to watch or take part.
:walk:

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
I would rather see two men kissing than fighting each other.

Well said Bluegrass and I agree with you on that point... Society would be far better if more people were in 'loving' relationships than in 'agressive' relationships.

In BOTH instances it is a hormonal balance that drives the attitude.

fifoboy

Gold Member
Two blokes kissing, they should go for it, but I'm not going to watch. On the other hand, Danny Green belting Roy Jones Jnr is something I'm interested in watching.

C

corneus

On the other hand, Danny Green belting Roy Jones Jnr is something I'm interested in watching.
Ah yes, two grown men jabbing each other in the ring...

::)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Now that could be interesting to watch. It maybe a pain in the bum though for the two doing all the jabbing. It may take off and may even become an olympic event.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Now that could be interesting to watch. It maybe a pain in the bum though for the two doing all the jabbing. It may take off and may even become an olympic event.

Wow, bluegrass the mind boggles.... whilst I have never watched 2 x guys 'getting it off'... if it was to become an Olympic Sport perhaps I could be encourage to watch...

It would be worth it just to watch the Aussie 'stick it up' the Kiwi... or the Pole 'stick it up' the Swede, whilst the Scotsman sticks it up his kilt and all this going on whilst the Irishman falls over and gets up himself!

M

Mary Anne PA

I think EVERYONE should have more sex, with whoever they choose.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Curious1 I suggest you get back into the line. I assure you there are many already wanting to savor the delights of sexy_celeste.

M

Mary Anne PA

If you have a cute girl to share with me, you get moved up the line and VIP access :p