img_20230104_200838-jpg.160450
girls make the world go around.

Attachments

• IMG_20230104_200838.jpg
    IMG_20230104_200838.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 281

Josie O

Bronze Member
@Josie 0 I must be a Judgmental man too, as the only fat I enjoy is on my steak.
It’s fine to have preferences, but there’s no need for people to be disrespectful and make hurtful comments on a forum like this….. (I don’t think your comment is written in a disrespectful or hurtful way by the way)

Josie O

Bronze Member
Eeeww gross mediocre judgmental woman
Goes both ways , everyone is entitled to an opinion
Sorry I don't like fatties 🤮
Just as many Judgemental females out there to. Each to their own hey.
Yes true, just as many judgmental females….but they make fewer mean comments in my experience. If you don’t like curvy women, that’s fine, but there’s no need to communicate it in such a mean way.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Reading I am happy it is just mens talk, We have two BBW at Langtrees and they are very popular lots of reviews but not for everyone

Tarka6079

Silver Member
I like some BBW and many other types of women.....the best lover I had was small, big tits, a little overweight and had a great attitude to sex. We had a great time together while it lasted. My current lady is slim and not as horny but I love her. Size doesnt matter if there is a connection and the sex is great. Both men and woman have their preferences so no need to argue who's best coz we are all different tastes :cool: