• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Do you keep count on number of sex partners..?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Do you keep tab or know how many sex parter's you have had?

For WL's/Punters if you do keep count, would you include the Punters/WL's in your count..?

N

Naughty Thoughts

I do, but only because "four" is an easy number to remember...

junglejimbo

Gold Member
Um I'm going to have to go with a no on this one, I could try and count them but what's the fum in that ?

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Remember them all, time, place etc, total 47 excluding maybe 10 'working Girls'

McLuvin

Silver Member
Yeah, I keep a log. It's really WL heavy. Something like 165 WL vs 5 normal girls..... and who knows, I don't recall if I discussed what their day time jobs were when we hooked up. I might be able to write a paper about it one day from the economic point of view... because I also include details like venue, price, tip, and service highlights.

:)

W

WRXXXR

I'm with sir Stefan. Not as many (unless where including hand and blow jobs!) but every girl I remember. No one other than me will ever know.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Wow, McLuvin...bit of a record keeper huh? I don't suppose you're available to do my books?
Your response has just filled me with curiosity... Do you include ratings, do you have a rating system? What's the best venue you recall? What is the biggest tip? (or is that rude to ask?) Is the tip really dependant on the service or how generous or flush you are at the time? And what is the best service highlight you've had so far? Hope i'm not being too personal? Just haven't met anyone with such impeccable record keeping previously!

Lisa xxx

adamgreenwood

Silver Member
Yeah, I keep a log. It's really WL heavy. Something like 165 WL vs 5 normal girls..... and who knows, I don't recall if I discussed what their day time jobs were when we hooked up. I might be able to write a paper about it one day from the economic point of view... because I also include details like venue, price, tip, and service highlights.

:)

i used to keep a log too, but i stopped doing it when i stopped being a teenager.

coincidently that's about the time when sex started getting scarce.

McLuvin

Silver Member
Yeah, I also keep my dvds and cds in alphabetical order as well. My garage looks like a product display from a hardware store.

I don't have a point wise ratings system, kind of just a few comments like what was good, what wasn't so good. None of my 'best venues' are even in Australia so I won't go there... I know that's probably not the point of ya'lls forum. Also, I'm kind of new here so I'm not going to get too graphic description wise. Not sure what's allowed.

Tipwise, of course it's dependent on the service AND how flush I am at the moment. I like how you phrased that. Shows you know your customers don't all exactly work 9-5 as their main source of income. Some things that have earned some gratuity, praise, and often me finishing way before I want to... baby oil play... that is, HJs with baby oil or sometimes Nuru gel that progress immediately into BJs. All too often that's the end of me and then we don't get to FS until much later. I don't imagine either really tastes that great but I am always impressed by the 'dedication to the craft' when girls don't feel the need to wipe down in between the two 'acts.' If it's a three-way... again the same thing when the two girls don't mind 'going to work' on me at the same time and not minding each others saliva. Plenty of other things that 'impress me...' but I think you get my gist without me going into too much detail. ....edit: oh yeah, I have to of course add that aside from mechanical 'pluses' like those mentioned before, particularly 'well acted' GFE experiences and of course ladies who are exceptionally creative in what they say all earn extras. It's a fine balance between just talking 'dirty' and 'knowing/sensing' just what to say.... perfect for me is that blend of innocent/playful/naughty.

:eek:ccasion14

Wow, McLuvin...bit of a record keeper huh? I don't suppose you're available to do my books?
Your response has just filled me with curiosity... Do you include ratings, do you have a rating system? What's the best venue you recall? What is the biggest tip? (or is that rude to ask?) Is the tip really dependant on the service or how generous or flush you are at the time? And what is the best service highlight you've had so far? Hope i'm not being too personal? Just haven't met anyone with such impeccable record keeping previously!

Lisa xxx

Last edited:
T

theodell

i cant remember the count. i have tried a few times but always forget a few.

i know its less than 20 though

D

~Dragons_Princess~

I hadnt slept with many guys at all until recently as I had been in 2 pretty long relationships, but ive been single for a few months now and the number has nearly tripled lol :angel12:

But yeah its still countable :)

S

smillion

I think I've forgotton all the mediocre services, and there have been a few.
I'm also curious as to whether WL's keep a track record of clientele.

G

Ghost Protocol

I'm also curious as to whether WL's keep a track record of clientele.

like an odometer ! :laughing4
haha

i just need one of those cricket counters , dont need it to go higher than 6!
lmao
j

C

colzilla

I live and breathe the sex industry. So my count would be more w/l related.
I used to keep count in my 20's. I used write the girls name down in a little book. It had a rating system i.e Bambi was good looking younger girl but a bit of a cow or Trixie was an average older looking woman but made up for it with enthusiasm. The count at the time was about 50 or 60
I lost the book ages ago. Didn't start another, thought it a bit juvenile.
I'm in my 30's now. My count would be about around 200.