• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Do you guys use condom when oral job?

Mickey

...I follow you...
Gold Member
Surely there must be some concern about picking something up? I realise that it is classified as a low risk activity, but low risk is not no risk.
... if you're looking for NO RISK, you shouldn't leave your house !
Maybe that's already risky...., life is full of risk.

Lingus

Legend Member
As indicated by my temporary avatar, it's a lot easier to finish off if there's no obstacles in your way ... ;)

It's a bit like driving your car ... taking off down the driveway is easier without a tarpaulin covering the windscreen.

Sir Prank

Absolute legend
Diamond Member
I'd rather a HJ than BJ with a rubber.
true, but never the less, i have had some good bj with a rubber although its only a few girls most times its meh. im abit of a bitch when it comes to sti and shit hahaha i mean w/e the wl wants im happy with if she wants to do bareback bj or a cbj its fine with me

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
As indicated by my temporary avatar, it's a lot easier to finish off if there's no obstacles in your way ... ;)

It's a bit like driving your car ... taking off down the driveway is easier without a tarpaulin covering the windscreen.

Spot on. I've never had an STI in 25 years of punting and the few girls I've met who only do oral with a condom don't get a repeat visit

Ramper

Gold Member
Condom.should be and is a must for me but its up to the bloke, if the girl gets regular checks then its up to girl and man. I prefer condom because I visited a girl ages ago and I seen the previous customer, had sores, and was coughing so badly when he left. He looked a mess, and that made my mind up. I also never go down on a lady, I go to either.

Sir Prank

Absolute legend
Diamond Member
i want to daty so bad but i just cant bring myself to do that on a WL i only do that on people ive known for along time and trust even tho i want to daty more

Lingus

Legend Member
i want to daty so bad but i just cant bring myself to do that on a WL i only do that on people ive known for along time and trust even tho i want to daty more

I'm curious ... let's accept that 2020 has been a difficult year for fostering personal relationships, but regardless of the COVID-19 drama, how's this philosophy of pussy working out for 'prankwar101' ?? ... by that, I mean to ask how many long-term women does he know and trust who have permitted him to perform DATY in recent times, and to make that easier, let's simply ask whether 2019 was a good year for DATY ?

Bigdy

Gold Member
There is an ongoing epidemic of gonorrhoea and sifilis here is S.A. mainly among black people. Curiously enough I learn this from a dentist not a GP. Make your how judgement

T

Tania Admin

Our Forum promotes "Safe Sex Practises Only".

I only saw this thread today unfortunately.

Below are some diseases and photos that are a clear indicator as to why
"Safe Sex Is The Best Sex"

These diseases can be passed onto YOU!!

You can't always see them either so don't think you're home free.

Which STDs Can Be Passed On from Oral Sex?
  • Chlamydia.
  • Gonorrhea.
  • Syphilis.
  • Herpes.
  • HPV (human papillomavirus)
  • HIV.
  • Trichomoniasis.

Herpes
1612070955808.png

Chlamydia
1612071072221.png

Syphilis
1612071114252.png
Gonorreah
1612071215709.png

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Our Forum promotes "Safe Sex Practises Only".

I only saw this thread today unfortunately.

Below are some diseases and photos that are a clear indicator as to why
"Safe Sex Is The Best Sex"

These diseases can be passed onto YOU!!

You can't always see them either so don't think you're home free.

Which STDs Can Be Passed On from Oral Sex?
  • Chlamydia.
  • Gonorrhea.
  • Syphilis.
  • Herpes.
  • HPV (human papillomavirus)
  • HIV.
  • Trichomoniasis.

Herpes
View attachment 111039

Chlamydia
View attachment 111040

Syphilis
View attachment 111041
Gonorreah
View attachment 111042
Gosh these pics have just scared me off kissing randoms!!!