• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Do women get turned on by crossdressers

P

Picworm

Do any females like straight guys who crossdress

Any women out there like to dress in lingerie with straight guys

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sexnut

Judging by the high level of responses I'd say.....no lol. I would dress in girls clothes if it turns her on, must turn her on though.

M

msmagdelena

Hmmm can't give you a short answer here.

I do not find the act of a man cross dressing arousing, however, when I am in My Dominant / submissive relationships & I have Mine dress in slutty clothing or frock up to do some housework or whatever, it has a different connotation & is a very big turn on for Me -not because of how they look, but the act of them doing it for Me in a forced way.
I also have a partner who loves it as part of sexual acitivity, so there is a turn on there.

Sissy maids that come to serve Me do not turn Me on, but I offer them an opportunity where they can frock up & this works well for both of us. I get approached alot by guys who have never "gone there" & want to as they feel comfortable knowing that I do not judge them.

AnywaY, I know I do not represent the female population & perhaps only other Dommes/ Mistresses understand this.

regards,
Ms Magdelena

S

sexnut

Hmmm can't give you a short answer here.

I do not find the act of a man cross dressing arousing, however, when I am in My Dominant / submissive relationships & I have Mine dress in slutty clothing or frock up to do some housework or whatever, it has a different connotation & is a very big turn on for Me -not because of how they look, but the act of them doing it for Me in a forced way.
I also have a partner who loves it as part of sexual acitivity, so there is a turn on there.

Sissy maids that come to serve Me do not turn Me on, but I offer them an opportunity where they can frock up & this works well for both of us. I get approached alot by guys who have never "gone there" & want to as they feel comfortable knowing that I do not judge them.

AnywaY, I know I do not represent the female population & perhaps only other Dommes/ Mistresses understand this.

regards,
Ms Magdelena

You would really have to force me to do it ;)

S

Saige

You would really have to force me to do it ;)

I have hd sexual encounters with a partner and a crossdresser.....the three of us shared many fun times...for me I adore and am turned on by anyone who is sexually aware and brave to be who they really are:love10:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I do like cross dressing........lot's of fun and the two experiences I had so far with cross dressing were rather horny. So bring it on :headband:

R.xxxxxxxxx

J

jules

I think sexy lingerie looks awesome on both sexes... and so do short skirts n tight tops when worn by the right body, I think some cross dressers make the same mistakes as many women by choosing an unflattering outfit, styling etc for there particular body shape or build, and this can be result in a less than desirable look. If you havent managed to get the legs shaved/waxed opt for jeans... n leave the "echidna legs" -thick long leg hair protruding from pantyhose, for the old hippy school teachers.

M

msalisonlacey

Well I guess from the overwhelming response in six months it is a definite no. Please correct if you disagree.

peterd

Silver Member
Well I guess from the overwhelming response in six months it is a definite no. Please correct if you disagree.

It looks like apathy wins again but seriously how many girls come in contact with cross dressing?
I would think it has its own niche market

S

STD

How woukd a girl approach a guy about actually crossdressing with her?
As fetish crosdresser just ask a simple question.....does he find clothing alluring ie stockings lingerie what ever ! If he does suggest that the look and feel to you is very enticing .... any guy would enjoy creating pleasure for a woman !
its amazing how many guys enjoy the x dress look for party's or events .....check the sports stars out !
Be brave just follow your heart !