Do Women Enjoy More in Terms of Giving or Receiving Oral Sex?

T

tmastery

I prefer both, I enjoyed going down on a woman and giving her oral stimulation because the taste and smell of her vagina really turn me on. I also enjoyed her going down on me and slowly sucking on me with passion and than sucking me hard aggressively, it's the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NoFuss

About the same I think. My partner loves receiving, but also says she loves sucking me. She gets very, very wet when she gives oral...;D

E

Emilee

Receiving defiently my jaw gets way to sore hehe my poor partner...

B

brisbanehartt

i think most people prefer to receive - but it has to be give and take of course.. I actually love giving it too though!

muffdiver

Gold Member
love to go down on a woman and pleasure her. Always enjoy when a woman squirms, shivers and drives her pussy into my face so I can enjoy the taste of her wet pussy :)

N

Naughty Thoughts

Not a woman, but my preference is self denial - giving her plenty and making her squirm whilst not getting anything back. Making her happy makes me happy.

M

Malefikus

Enjoy watching Arab sex videos & pictures of naked sexy Arabian amateur women for FREE. Kosimak.com has Arab sex movies & galleries from the Arab Gulf, Egypt, Lebanon and the rest of the Arabic world collected here for your sexual pleasure also we have gay Arab tube videos.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

I think that it really depends on the woman. I know some women that just refuse to go there at all, whether it be give or receive! How sad, right?
I personally love both, but I'm a bit of a power tripper so I really enjoy being able to control a man by pleasuring him. I like to tease and tease until they beg for mercy...
Of course I love to receive as well, so long as they have at least a clue of what they're doing, cause it's crazy how many men don't, unfortunately :-(

Lisa xxx

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
OMG this post has seriously turned me on!! I love both!! nothing compares to oral sex it is my favourite! Isn't playing the best part of sex?:la::icon_blow

Happy2

Legend Member
As this country was developed under the system of christian values (whether for good
or ill) We must follow the christian ethos of" It is better to give than recieve"
This also applies to colds and the flu

N

Naughty Thoughts

...so long as they have at least a clue of what they're doing, cause it's crazy how many men don't...

I'm pretty sure my technique is terrible and could do with improvement. Just need to find someone to practice with...

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Love both but it is very important that the guy know what he is doing.....nothing worse than somebody's face between my legs who needs an instruction manual. Hang on .......nothing wrong with learning and teaching if discussed beforehand otherwise it is a bit disappointing.
And same with giving......love to suck cock and I think I am not too bad (judging by what clients told me)......definitely flexible enough to adjust my cock sucking to the clients wishes.
So yeah........bring it on......either way.........it is exciting. :thumbsup:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
Love both but it is very important that the guy know what he is doing.....nothing worse than somebody's face between my legs who needs an instruction manual.
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats a bit cruel.
Each one is different and requires a degree of feedback to navigate with success.
With a WL it is sometimes difficult to distinguish betweeen real and the professional service to make the client feel good about his prowess.
Feed back ladies. Its important.

Happy2

Legend Member
I see your point whilhom but if we are men and believe we know what we're doing
instruction as Rochelle saya shouldn't be necessary . They all point north and south and hopefully attached to nice people

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
:laughing4.......happy2...they better do point north to south....if not you better have another look at 'what' they are actually attached to.

Hi whilom I didn't mean it in a cruel way at all. I think if men are open enough for suggestions and advice the chances that the sexual encounter with a W/L turns into mutual pleasure are a lot higher.
We all can and should learn from each other......:eek:ccasion14

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
Anyone remember the old stories of long times past When some people, I dont know if it was all the yellow peril stuff but, They used to say oriental pussy went sideways?
I was never sure if it was pure stupidity or plain old fashioned bigotry

F

Farm Boy

Anyone remember the old stories of long times past When some people, I dont know if it was all the yellow peril stuff but, They used to say oriental pussy went sideways?
I was never sure if it was pure stupidity or plain old fashioned bigotry

And they said there all the same color inside more bigots spreding misinformation

M

miramira

Do Women Enjoy More in Terms of Giving or Receiving Oral Sex?

Impossible to answer. Every woman is different. I know plenty who love it and also plenty who don't.

I'm especially sensitive down there and so sometimes receiving oral feels, I don't know, like too much sensation to be pleasurable. I have to keep telling men to be softer, hehe.