• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Do the Gangnam Style!!!!!!!!! Check it out...

C

colzilla

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the general public.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Well the song is actually poking fun at a Beverly Hills style area in Korea called Gangnam. As he said dress fancy dance cheesy in one of the interviews.

The facts are, he is 35 married with twins. He was brought up in this Gangnam district, which means he is from a well off family. I heard his family owns an electronic company, share price has gone up significantly since he made it big. He studied in the US of A before. He has been singing for quite some time. The original intent of the youtube video as he said, was meant for the Korean populace only.

lol...i need a life...

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Take it for what it is. If it transcends cultural boundaries, and makes people act goofy and not care I'm all for it. There is enough depressing things in the world

T

Tania Admin

Each to their own I think. I like music that others wouldn't and visa versa. Whatever makes you personally feel good, lively, happy, get your grooves on etc is your own personal choice. This song my kids love, it makes them laugh. I like hearing them laugh, so it works for me :)