• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

do not open private girls... do not go to

Ms Sue

Legend Member
private girls.jpg

Hi All

Some one rang me tonight to let me know about this so I thought I would share it..

I didn't know what malware was so I thought I would share it with you....

Malware, short for malicious software, is software used or created to disrupt computer operation, gather sensitive information, or gain access to private computer systems. It can appear in the form of code, scripts, active content, and other software.[1] 'Malware' is a general term used to refer to a variety of forms of hostile or intrusive software

Wow that's a big worry be careful.....

Ms Sue

Last edited:
T

that guy28

Re: Do not go to private girls..com .au .....MALWARE DETECTED....

Nice screen capture Sue!

Ms Sue

Legend Member

I was very proud of myself...lol...xoxox

svengali

Foundation Member

Still listed as dangerous this morning. I found this explanation via my antivirus software:

http://safebrowsing.clients.google....hl=en-GB&site=http://www.************.com.au/

(O.k., it is safe:))

Oops, url blocked by this site, anyway, there is a Trojan there so best stay away until it is fixed.

Here is the text of the Google warning.

What is the current listing status for ************.com.au?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 76 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-10-02, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-10-01.

Malicious software includes 1 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including canonicalsziteformatted.net/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS26496 (PAH), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, ************.com.au did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this website, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Centre.

ecchimiki

Gold Member

BTW. Ms Sue, you seem to have a Java update notification in your system tray (the little orange brown icon). Just as important as having antivirus on your computer is keeping Java up to date. Until a week ago, there was a big known security vulnerability in Java, to the point where people were being urged to disable and uninstall Java. Oracle finally updated Java, but it's important, just like keeping Windows updated, to install these updates asap, especially as Java is used during web browsing.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member

That's why I use apple products ;)

ecchimiki

Gold Member

That's why I use apple products ;)

Heh, you might want to check up on trends, Yoda. More and more viruses are now targetting Apple operating systems, as hackers seem to delight in targetting hipsters. There is a downside to being complacent about your system being impervious to viruses...

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/consumer-security/apple-drops-claim-that-macs-dont-get-viruses-20120703-21ei4.html

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

I use Firefox with an add-on called No script. It blocks any script from running when you visit a website. Only enable the script manually for trusted sites. You know those annoying multiple pop up windows, this ensures it will not open. Virus lives in scripts. Another add-on i use is web of trust. Don't use IE.

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member

It seems this issue on the PG site may have been resolved (so I was told via email)
but I am curious, is anyone having issues with google ?
when I try to go to google, it says "no site configured at this address"

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! where will my life be, without google :p
its my friend...google is my friend always !! but not today :(

ecchimiki

Gold Member

It seems this issue on the PG site may have been resolved (so I was told via email)
but I am curious, is anyone having issues with google ?
when I try to go to google, it says "no site configured at this address"

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! where will my life be, without google :p
its my friend...google is my friend always !! but not today :(

That sounds like something has either overwritten your hosts file or your DNS settings have been changed by malware or a trojan.

Google is still where it should be and is up, if you can't get to it (when others can) that's usually a sign that something's hijacked your computer!

Obviously you can still get to the langtrees site, so your whole internet is not down, just "good sites" that hackers like to stop you from getting to.

You don't seem to be the only person asking this question, check here for some Microsoft-recommended troubleshooting (I assume you are using Internet Explorer...?):

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie9-windows_7/no-site-configured-at-this-address-for-google-home/c6caf9e8-b86b-461a-a514-92d7c91c487d?msgId=a32f3e6e-7469-4bf4-9cd9-e3f4f4df07ae

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member

Yes I'm using internet explorer. thanks for the link, I'll have a look now.
I found a different link to google in my favourites and managed to find the home page, so
I can see that there is an issue with my recent pathways to sites...mmm :(

Fudd

Foundation Member

The PG site is safe. I spoke with its owner who confirmed that another business in the adult industry had attempted to hack the site. The matter was caught at the outset but the attempt caused Google to flag the site as unsafe. The Google issue should be remedied soon and a complaint has been lodged.

Fudd

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

The PG site is safe. I spoke with its owner who confirmed that another business in the adult industry had attempted to hack the site. The matter was caught at the outset but the attempt caused Google to flag the site as unsafe. The Google issue should be remedied soon and a complaint has been lodged.

Fudd

Do you work for Google? Good info.

Vanessa, quit using internet explorer. It has vulnerability issues, use firefox instead, and install the no script add-on. You feel safer surfing the net this way.

ecchimiki

Gold Member

Their server is still not well, though, half the SQL queries come back with errors.

weepingeye

Gold Member

Really helpful thread everyone. Thank you.

I use Firefox and Chrome, even Safari. Will look at the add-on "No Script" for sure.

Wasn't Langtrees trying to hack PG was it? haha (that was a joke of course) :)

ZoneAlarm is a good Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware suit. I've been using that for couple of years now.
Haven't used Norton for a while.

Ms Sue

Legend Member

I can reassure you Langtrees had no involvement.... Not our style....

Just more concern about our web site which of course is up to date.. I am sure there is lots of technical terms but I cant remember them..lol

I did just try and go to private....girls.....com and it is still down........

Ms Sue

Ps I would love to know who tried to hack in to PG......

TheCock

Legend Member

I can reassure you Langtrees had no involvement.... Not our style....

Just more concern about our web site which of course is up to date.. I am sure there is lots of technical terms but I cant remember them..lol

I did just try and go to private....girls.....com and it is still down........

Ms Sue

Ps I would love to know who tried to hack in to PG......

Someone that advertises on here?

C

CharlotteWettin

So a rival adult site is taking the credit?
australian based?