DO MALES FEEL LIKE SEX EVERYDAY ?

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
I know as a women we do not feel like sex everyday it has a lot to do where we are at in our menstrual cycle, So our sexual peak is when we are at our most fertile , this is what nature has intended to keep women wanting sex the most at the best time to conceive.
cause discomfort that turns women off to sex. Studies vary but somewhere around half of women experience pre-menstrual upsets—irritability, anxiety, and blues—and every month, about half of reproductive-age women experience menstrual cramping. PMS and cramps tend to suppress interest in sex.

Confounding Factors
The menstrual cycle may nudge women to feel more sexual around ovulation, but many other factors also influence women’s libido:
  • The Pill. Hormonal contraception alters the natural menstrual cycle. A few of the studies showing cyclic libido divided participants by their use of birth control pills. Women on the Pill showed no monthly libido changes, but those not taking hormonal contraception did.
  • Work. Studies of women stressed at work show little cyclic change in libido and decreased interest in sex in general. But while on vacation, these same women experienced libido rebound and cyclic erotic interest became more evident.
  • A long-term relationship. Compared with women in established couples, single women show a greater ovulatory spike in sexual interest. This lends some credence to an old joke among men: What single thing can a man do to destroy his girlfriend’s interest in sex? Marry her.

The Upshot
While women’s interest in sex may not vary much throughout the month, if it does, women might track their own erotic thoughts and feelings, and plan romantic evenings or getaways accordingly.
Meanwhile, not many men follow the menstrual cycles of the women they’re involved with. Here’s a reason to. You’re most likely to get lucky during her mid-cycle. But always remember, the menstrual cycle is not destiny.

While the research shows a surge in women's sexual interest around ovulation, it's subtle, so I'd love to hear from women about this. Do you notice cyclic erotic ups and downs? What’s been your experience?

:kiss:

Open Relationships Are More Popular Than You Might Think

Sex on a Cycle?
https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/...latest-birth-control-pills-and-women-s-libido

:kiss: :playful:👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/...ising-hormone-is-important-sexuality-in-women

https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/...hat-dogs-can-tell-us-about-sex-and-conception

MistressBetty

𝓑𝓓𝓢𝓜 𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Legend Member
I definitely feel more sexually frustrated on my period. US women are so damn hormonal haha

A

Annoyance

Even if there's no interest in having sexual intercourse, I reckon no one will knock back oral pleasure. If someone wants to just kiss, caress or cuddle only. Even feeling turned off if someone decides to just give a slow oral below I don't think anyone will say no.
It's only a pain when they have to reciprocate what they're getting back, due to hurting the other persons feeling. If the giver totally understands the situation it'll be fine, but in most cases the giver will want something in return for their efforts after. Stop a problem before it start women say no before it starts.

Problem is as most already know the answer, once you start kissing it always results to sex with males. So usually the answer is no straight up. But if you have a male that understands where the boundaries are it'll be more forthcoming.

IE: After working a long day coming home all you want to do is relax. (Sex not on my mind atm) If im resting on the couch with a beer and get offered a slow BJ NSA i won't say no. Same with her if she's feeling down or tired returning the favour another day. Pleasure is the best medicine.
It also doesn't have to be a release at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
IE: After working a long day coming home all you want to do is relax. (Sex not on my mind atm) If im resting on the couch with a beer and get offered a slow BJ NSA i won't say no. Pleasure is the best medicine.

Would you give your GF or wife a slow sensual oral on her though? in the same situation?

A

Annoyance

Would you give your GF or wife a slow sensual oral on her though? in the same situation?
Sure I could try but my efforts from feeling tired won't amount to much tho( ie maybe 3-5mins if im lucky), I prefer to find another day when I have more energy to return the favour properly.

Problem is everyone thinks it's a mutual effort thing all the time, so if you can't give as good as you take it kind of thing. Hence why in most cases to not hurt your feelings it's best to wait for another day when im feeling better. But then you might not feel energetic tomorrow so it's a catch 22.

So i believe in the give one day Nsa take one day Nsa rule, then both when we're both up to the task. If we cater to this i know both parties will feel better off and not knocked back feeling worse from too many Nos.

John Smithl

Legend Member
Sure I could try but my efforts from feeling tired won't amount to much tho( ie maybe 3-5mins if im lucky), I prefer to find another day when I have more energy to return the favour properly.

Problem is everyone thinks it's a mutual effort thing all the time, so if you can't give as good as you take it kind of thing. Hence why in most cases to not hurt your feelings it's best to wait for another day when im feeling better. But then you might not feel energetic tomorrow so it's a catch 22.

So i believe in the give one day Nsa take one day Nsa rule, then both when we're both up to the task. If we cater to this i know both parties will feel better off and not knocked back feeling worse from too many Nos.
Good points.

I feel a lot of it is not to take someone for granted. Also, to plan some intimate time, be open to being spontaneous and knowing each other's love language.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Men have a higher demand for sex than women.
We have a sex industry where 99% of sex workers are female to meet men's demand for sex.
Life is so much easier being a woman, because women can get sex any time they want.
Women have high standards and put barriers in the way and make it hard for men to get sex.

T

Tania Admin

Men have a higher demand for sex than women.
We have a sex industry where 99% of sex workers are female to meet men's demand for sex.
Life is so much easier being a woman, because women can get sex any time they want.
Women have high standards and put barriers in the way and make it hard for men to get sex.
Some women! Not all women!
This goes for all of your above statements.

T

Tania Admin

There was a doco on women and why some can orgasm more than once easier than others. The women who found it harder had to concentrate more whereas the orgasmic women didnt and a type of chemical was produced in more quantities. Wish i could remember the name of the show 🤔
I would love to know what show it was.
I don't think about it I just get lost in the moment with my awesome hubby

S

SilverSurfer44

I like sex everyday , but not orak Fanny three days a week msx