• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

do guys really want to catchup with girls on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

randygirl

do guys want to catchup or is it just all talk and the couples do they really ever let anyone join in, sorry i am new and vauge at all this stuff

A

Alexis

Hi Randy Gal
We have been members as a couple 4 a few weeks, we're keen to meet a guy who can join us for occasional 3 somes. Obviously it takes a while to make sure that things are discreet & that u will be treated with respect, we have made sum good connections with sum nice chicks & a couple of guys who appear genuine & hopefully well get lucky. Yeah I have always enjoyed being well serviced by more than 1 enthusiastic guy. Don't u enjoy a good time?
Looking forward to hearing what the rest of u horny wenches think?:3some:

S

SwingingM&K

do guys want to catchup or is it just all talk and the couples do they really ever let anyone join in, sorry i am new and vauge at all this stuff

There have been plenty of things organised on the forum recently quite openly that were pretty much welcome to all.

We have met quite a few people on the forum now. It depends on how much and what you post wether people are able to feel that they have gotten to know you and create the comfort zone that allows people to drop their inhibitions and catch up.

Keep posting and looking around and Im sure you will find what you are looking for.

Obviously it takes a while to make sure that things are discreet & that u will be treated with respect, we have made sum good connections with sum nice chicks & a couple of guys who appear genuine & hopefully well get lucky. Yeah I have always enjoyed being well serviced by more than 1 enthusiastic guy.

You should definitely be able to find quite a few suitable guys on here. Drop us a PM and we could get to know each other and maybe one or both of us could catch up some time.

T

timothy

would love to meet

hi randy, well if your up for a challenge then give me a call on 0433804018. i am freee all day today and night.lets see if you can handle the fun.i am 37,a nice average joe, but love to please. so r u up for it??????

Z

zoofa

Seems to me if you dont ask you dont get. Im sure yu will find what your looking for on here. Take care and stay safe

69FELIX

AS IM A SINGLE GUY WHO RECENTLY FOUND a new loving relationship on here i can say that it is totally up to each person the 99%of ppl on here r great ppl and r genuine at finding what they ask fori have started hosting some private parties myself as i want everyone to get the same chance i had at finding themselves and the others they seek to playwith as i did.i play now as a single guy as a couple(m/f) and as a 3some (f/m/f)i have met sum great ppl and some have become great friends too. as well as great playmates. so if u r serious and know what it is u seek put it into words post it and the replies come rolling... it then is up to u to wear u go from there . u can ask advise from those that have been here longer for some of the finer tips but thats all i did now i have a fantastic sexlife and i have 2 wonderful ladies in my life who share each other as well as myself . although 1 is my lady ther other is our playmate..

F

Floyd

Lol! I hope you've got some free time in your calendar RG. You'll get all the offers you could wish for on here by asking questions like that! ;)

Have fun.

Floyd

willo416

Foundation Member
Great people and great times

Well, I can certainly say that there are a bunch of genuine and very friendly people on the forum.
I've had a chance to meet and play with some of them and have nothing but good things to say.
Everyone is clean and keen to meet for fun and great times.
No one that I have met is pushy or will do anything that is not invited.
Yep, it's good fun and the people are great friends.
:angel12:

R

randygirl

well i will defffinnnnately reply to some private messages and see what happensssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tyrone

Foundation Member
well i have met one person from the site already but i hope to meet many more.hope you meet some cool people too

willo416

Foundation Member
Im always looking to meet up with new people. The members on the forum have been very friendly to me and I have had good experiences so far

P

Persephone

Hey randygirl - I have to agree with Ang30 on this. As single chicks we get to call the shots. After all, look at all the replies you got from your post! If you really want to meet up with anyone, be they single males, females or couples, then it'll happen. And this is a good place to do it as everyone I have chatted with and met so far have been genuine.

I hope you find whatever you're looking for... and if it's an extra chick for 3sum, etc - contact me! :p

xxx

Buzz

Foundation Member
well said persephone...and Randygal,if its a 4sum then call me as well LOL

Buzz

Foundation Member
Hello Ang. I have meet some truely great people on here who are obviously genuine and most times want to share some incredibly fantastic moments. Of course you are going to get a percentage of people who do not fit this description. I have experienced some other "paid " sites and found the lurkers and masqueraders is just intollerable.
I think its the nature of the forum thats its mainly about exchange of ideas fromlike minded people.

anyway enjoy your visits here.... i do LOL

M

Miranda Fox

hey

Do guys want to catch up with ladies on this forum ?

I too have been interested in this question.

Love to know your responses guys.

For me, I am a private working lady. Who loves her work and meeting new men around Australia.

skwiz05

Bronze Member
Hi Miranda....
i too am relatively new to this site, but already have had a few nice people post a reply....I have in the past used other sites too (still do) and I dont think Id be here if i wasnt looking for girls/couples/groups to share some fun with.
I recently put up an ad in another site and emailed a few people (as action was quiet around new-year)and have had quite a few replies. And on reading a post just a few days ago here, decided my playmate needed some group action so posted here (accidentally hijacking someone elses thread-sorry..)and have had replies from here too.
Anytime your down my way (Rockingham) and want to meet - feel free. I think many people here are genuine as with the other sites i use...
Oh and ...party Fri 12 Jan - skwiz05@yahoo.com if interested....

M

Miranda Fox

hey

hiya Skwiz,

Are you here just for fun ? or are you a Sex Worker ?

Thanks for replying.
Also saw your comment re my website, thankyou honey

T

tigerhunt

Hi Miranda
It's been awhile.
Hope your doing well.
cheers Tigs

M

Miranda Fox

hey

Hiya Tigs,
I'm fine. Where are you based now ?

Are you riding in the Bunbury Cup ?

T

tigerhunt

No back in QLD till i leave for WA again in the next few mths, heres a link to whom iam riding for now

Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DeeDee

Ohhh

OHHH geee tigerhunt you do spread yourself around dont you LOL

K

kiwimystic

Hi ya randygirl

I am very new to this stuff babe, but if I can say one thing it is, "that I wouldnt be on here if I wasnt looking for some real action" :icon_blow

Status
Not open for further replies.