Do First Impressions Last?

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
What Is The First Thing You Notice About Someone When You Meet? Weather its something good or bad would/has it made a lasting impression?

For me its someones oral
hygiene and and maybe this is kind of weird but a mans neck hair, maybe its because i have been a hairdresser for a long time, i worked in a Barber shop for many years and defiantly appreciate regular haircuts :)

1578577886309.png

stovo82

Diamond Member
A man must be tall 1.90m tall in a western country to be considered attractive unless he has money to compensate.
For us average or short men, we need money to attract women regardless of how attractive our faces look.
It takes a lot of time for us short and average men to work on ourselves and earn money and status.
Tall men 1.90m are advantaged from the start and do not need to work hard on themselves and do not need to earn money and status.
Women are automatically attracted to the taller men because they stand out from the short and average men.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
A man must be tall 1.90m tall in a western country to be considered attractive unless he has money to compensate.
For us average or short men, we need money to attract women regardless of how attractive our faces look.
It takes a lot of time for us short and average men to work on ourselves and earn money and status.
Tall men 1.90m are advantaged from the start and do not need to work hard on themselves and do not need to earn money and status.
Women are automatically attracted to the taller men because they stand out from the short and average men.

Awwwwwwwwwww.. Sucks to be Short....

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
The attraction will not last long if they do not have a good personality, i would be looking for the exit door !

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
What Is The First Thing You Notice About Someone When You Meet? Weather its something good or bad would/has it made a lasting impression?

For me its someones oral
hygiene and and maybe this is kind of weird but a mans neck hair, maybe its because i have been a hairdresser for a long time, i worked in a Barber shop for many years and defiantly appreciate regular haircuts :)

View attachment 84159
I always look at the shoes. If they are clean it tells be they take care of their personal hygenie. Which is a deal breaker if they do not eg clean teeth ect :D

X

Xavier Jung

My experiences have been the opposite of this. My body is 6'2".

Phoebe

Legend Member
After 1st impressions manners comes into the fray, like sending mails and texts and they go unanswered, that shows the real character of the person, and you feel why did I even meet them in the 1st place, when you knew this was always going to be the outcome.

Last edited:

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
This girl claimed she sent my a text when I did not have a mobile phone I was living at my mums house and it had a land line not to mention that her cousin the school yard bully was in my class and also lead me on and when I said hj she yelled and screamed and tried to get me beaten up although the bouncers told me that I was not the only one she had done that too and she is a trouble makeedoes it all the time.

Elizabeth Ely

Gold Member
I disagree, I think personality is before. No matter how tall you are if you cannot have an entertainment conversation then..... yes, next one!

Phoebe

Legend Member
187 cm isnt the same as 190cm 😂 just joking!!!

At that height 3cm is not noticeable, but at 5 foot zip it is... it means the difference between between Short Man Syndrome and really short man syndrome.... LOL

Phoebe

Legend Member
You would be surprised if you might be one of my TYPE!!!!

I would ask that, but I am not a Narcissist... However I am curious... LOL So like all the girls tell you at LT's the floor is yours Rosie.. :)